Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vote for your fave anime, on your fave anime group! - Minitokyo

Vote for your fave anime, on your fave anime group!

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

Which anime/manga would you like to see as the group layout?

One Piece
3 votes
Dogs
7 votes
Durarara!
4 votes
Sailor Moon
6 votes
Kaichou no Maid-sama
3 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hi guys! So as the title says:
Vote for your fave anime, on your fave anime group!

I'm offering all members a chance to choose which anime/manga they would like to have featured as the group's new layout!

I'm aware that this list isn't really complete. I just chose a couple of popular titles, and tried to divide it up equally between shoujo and shounen(-ish).
So. Feel free to post your other titles!
In fact, I encourage you to. xD There are only 6 titles here after all.

Also, much love if you post links to images/scans you would like to see used. <3

Edit: I forgot to say; definitely repost any anime that has been mentioned by other members. This time round, quantity over quality yo. xD
Note: In the event of a tie in votes, 2 options: Re-vote, or Crossover. Which do you prefer? :3

Edit: I'll keep this poll up for a week at least; that's until 15th February. ^^

Update: (will be edited daily)
One Piece -> 3 votes
Dogs -> 6 votes
Durarara! -> 2 votes
Sailor Moon -> 6 votes
Kaichou no Maid-sama -> 3 votes
Ouran High School Host Club -> 2 votes

D Gray Man -> 1 votes
Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji -> 1 votes
Ah My Goddess -> 1 votes
Ai Yori Aoshi -> 1 votes
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi -> 1 votes
Saber Marionette J -> 1 votes
Lucky Star -> 1 votes
Romeo x Juliet -> 1 votes
Slayers -> 1 votes
Shakugan no Shana -> 1 votes
Winx Club -> 1 votes
Fate/Zero -> 1 votes
Guilty Crown -> 1 votes
CardCaptor Sakura -> 1 votes
Magic Knight Rayearth -> 1 votes
Persona 4 -> 1 votes
Cowboy Bebop -> 1 votes
-> votes

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

OMG! XD I probably have 2 favorites that I am really interested in right now.
They would be Black Butler and D.Gray-man! X3
The Group that I luv the most is D.Grayman-Black-Fighters! GO EXCORISTS! X3

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Tough chose for me between SM and Kaichou no Maid-sama. But I went with Sailor moon because that is a classic anime.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I'm none of the above!

I'd have to say either Ah My Goddess or Ai Yori Aoshi would be my top choices, but the Haruhi, Saber Marionette J, or Luck Star would follow.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Part of me really wanted a DRRR layout, but MT Review already has an awesome DRRR one so I thought I'd go for variety and Sailor Moon!

EDIT: As far as shows that aren't on the list, I like Romeo x Juliet, Slayers, Shana, etc.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I would choose [LOL! are admins allowed to vote?] Oh well, just trolling haha

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@Aiira: pwahahaha, I think admins should be allowed to vote ;)

Thanks for the response so far! Keep on goin'~

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@Ao~ Can I vote for Winx Club xD something out of the blue haha :3

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Vote ...
:D
Sailor Moon...
i've watched it when i was 5...
haha

@Aiira : hhhe Winx Club, isn't that a cartoon ?

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Winx club was certainly an interesting show.

I was hours to decide, I like almost everyone. What a difficult choice, but I voted One Piece

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Dogs. is. bad. ass. and. I. love. it.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

I voted Ouran High School Host Club! I really loved it and hehe I kinda find it fitting for a bright and cheery kind of layout =)

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

None of them are in my top list but eh... if I have to choose...
I'd probably choose Kaichou no Maid-sama , since MT-Review already has a DuRaRaRa theme :P

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Thanks for the responses, guys! I'm glad we got some votes in~

@DarkG: Is that a "yes" vote for Winx Club? xD

@Z & Snicker: lol yes, I thought I would put it in to be fair since it's popular but lol I kinda hope I don't end up making twin layouts xP

So far, here's the results:
--------------------------
Update:
One Piece -> 1 votes
Dogs -> 3 votes
Durarara! -> 1 votes
Sailor Moon -> 3 votes
Kaichou no Maid-sama -> 3 votes
Ouran High School Host Club -> 1 votes

D Gray Man -> 1 votes
Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji -> 1 votes
Ah My Goddess -> 1 votes
Ai Yori Aoshi -> 1 votes
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi -> 1 votes
Saber Marionette J -> 1 votes
Lucky Star -> 1 votes
Romeo x Juliet -> 1 votes
Slayers -> 1 votes
Shakugan no Shana -> 1 votes
Winx Club -> 1/2 votes

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Okay , wait a sec , you can add in NEW VOTES!?
DANG IT!

Oh well , since I've already voted , guess there's no turning back now D:
But seriously , what would happen if DRRR hits the top spot? You can't make the same theme again for one :P
How about using Celty instead?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

This might be unfair, but heck, gimme a new vote, Z! :'D

And yeah, I don't wanna use Izaya-sensei theme again, trololol. I'll probably use a mix of people if I can get away with it.

Oh and if we tie, I'll have no choice but to either do a combo breaker, or crossover. ._. Which do you guys think is better? xD

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

crosso-over sounds good.

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

i go for Sailor Moon...yeh! classic fav ;)

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yay...
sailoor moon..

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Cross-over does sound good - me likey.
Then again , it'll pretty much mean : More work. XD

Still , even if I give a new vote I kinda doubt people would vote for it but meh.... I'M GIVING IT A SHOT!
FATE/ZERO!
Well , you can either choose Lancelot , Gilgamesh or Saber though , their excellent for background images =w=

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

ummm....... can i vote for Guilty Crown?
because this show make me crazy!
p.s and because i love redjuice art

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Yes, yes you may. Other title votes are good!

However if you want them to win, you guys better get some extra votes for them in ;) Start campaigning gaiz :P

Yes, crossover would be more work, but it'll be fun too and fit the Anime-Unitedness moar. x3

And so far, Dogs is in the lead with 6 votes, with Sailor Moon following with 4 votes. Gotta say, I did NOT expect that. 8 D awesome!
crossover this omg awesome phwahaha

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

nyaa :3 i was so happy when i saw a thread from AFU...hehe that means the group's gonna be lively and kicking again!

Hmmmm I'm actually torn between Sailor Moon and Ouran...and then I have this urge of pushing for something CLAMP. Maybe CCSakura or Magic Knight Rayearth. Arggghhh so hard to choose T^T ne, aozora-san...do we vote only once? haha cuz I got lotsa picks here.

anyways, I voted for SM on the poll...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.