Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beatrice The golden Witch - Minitokyo

Beatrice The golden Witch

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

well, this piece is actually finished, but seeing that I have a few strikes because I made mistakes on posting in the past, I want to avoid that happening again.
Well to the point.
I want to know if this is good enough, and/or that nothing is wrong with it.
http://fav.me/d4p6bfo

credits:
orignal character by: Ryukishi 07
and original art by: AKI Taka
background:
http://photoshopscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/grunge-texture%282%29.jpg
Beatrice herself:
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/TC-Disasteress/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-chiru-episode-5-end-of-the-golden-witch-2976999.jpg

and here's a remix I did of it (credits are on the page)
http://fav.me/d4pjnr4

Hope I have this in the right forum :|

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

first and foremost, correct forum :) in my opinion that is very nice and I don't see anything wrong with it and it looks like it would be accepted BUT I am not part of that department, aka in the indy art and requirements. so make certain to check if it's in proper requirements AND wait for those to happen by and say that it would be accepted and not kicked out. best of luck to you :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

This is a good piece; but there is an important thing that can be improved - the grunge texture. The one you used was too small, and enlarging it made it very blurry and thus, it lowered the quality of the entire item. I suggest finding another large texture and utilizing it, (and perhaps slightly lowering the intensity of the texture on the character, to avoid over-filtering her) so that everything will look sharper, and higher quality.

Hope that helps, good luck!

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Well I made it at school, and a TON of sites are blocked due to the firewall so I wasn't able to get a full view on a ton of items. This was the best texture I could find ^^" I however have thought about doing a remix of it at home, maybe even putting one or two arcane circles in it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

So.... are you considering this as Vector Art or a Colorization? Also, you credit the character and original art... are those the official animator/mangaka?

Or is that a regular person who did a fanart? If so, you need to have permission from the artist (to use their work) before submitting to the gallery.

Personally, I like your remix version better than your original one.

Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by fireflywishesSo.... are you considering this as Vector Art or a Colorization? Also, you credit the character and original art... are those the official animator/mangaka?

Or is that a regular person who did a fanart? If so, you need to have permission from the artist (to use their work) before submitting to the gallery.

Personally, I like your remix version better than your original one.

yes, that is the official mangaka, it's a colorization form the manga. I wanted to find the page and link it to the page but I couldn't find it. So no it's not a fan art.
if that's so I might as well just post the remix :O

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.