Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuri Or Yaoi - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

What do you prefer?
personally i enjoy both i feel that love is love and that
it should all be accepted :D

YAOI OR YURI.

[Note that no hate with be allowed in this post.]

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Whaaaa.... no hate allowed? Darn.. No just kidding. Heheh.
I'm a full on supporter of girl x boy couples, but if i had to choose from yaoi and yuri, i will go with yuri. As a straight guy, i cannot support yaoi, but i am not against it.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by xAl-sanWhaaaa.... no hate allowed? Darn.. No just kidding. Heheh.
I'm a full on supporter of girl x boy couples, but if i had to choose from yaoi and yuri, i will go with yuri. As a straight guy, i cannot support yaoi, but i am not against it.

right on! dude

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

No hate allowed in 'this post'?
Referring to only your first post...? Well, that's convenient ;D

I've never really seen it in any series I've watched...unless you count Naruto and Sasuke kissing in the 'Naruto' series, that was kinda funny.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by LegionaryNo hate allowed in 'this post'?
Referring to only your first post...? Well, that's convenient ;D

I've never really seen it in any series I've watched...unless you count Naruto and Sasuke kissing in the 'Naruto' series, that was kinda funny.

lol that's awesome i guess i will count that ^^.
[doesn't watch naruto.]

Signature

I follow both but prefer the yaoi > / / / <

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Well I don't mind seeing light yuri-yaoi ^^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I find the plot for yuri to be dull and lifeless, but for some odd reason yaoi is just so much better with plot and the likes, so my vote is going out to yaoi. they are an excellent choice for a good romance, in my opinion

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

boy x girl = totaly normal
yuri = its ok with me
yaoi = makes me puke - cant support it and totally hate it. most guys as me do hate on it, thats normal.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by xangel0Well I don't mind seeing light yuri-yaoi ^^

:D that's awesome!

Signature

Yaoi all the way. Lol.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

omg Lay-Lay O.O

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Yaoi, if it's good and not too straight-out p**n. No Yaranaika-style for me unless I'm looking for laughs ala "pfft this is ridiculous :popcorns:" :3c

Don't mind light, borderline sisterly yuri though. Not that I've seen much of that besides Maria-sama ga Miteru and Nakamura's Overpass Junction.

I ish prude sometimes ohohoho.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

I've seen alot of anime, but not any that are completely based on Yuri or Yaoi. Well theres been characters that are, but usually there very minor. Example (Chizuru in Bleach). Its never interest me. So I can't really say I'm into either. But I'm not gonna hate. Mostly girl X boy couples for me.

Well I do like Grell from Kuroshitsuji, he's hilarious :D Oh and I did watch Togainu no Chi, the manga was BL but the anime was all shounen.

DarkEnGard

DarkEnGard

DarkEnGard

YURI.......
:D

DnG

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by DarkEnGardYURI.......
:D

RIGHT ON!

Signature

Yaoi ~
Well I actually would rather prefer Boys Love, with just some hints, such as Kuroshitsuji ♥_♥, Pandora Heart, and such.

scarlett alwayz luv cha

david16

david16

Gao!

I don't mind Yaoi if its only for comedy purpose, but I prefer my anime's being yaoi - less! Yuri, in the other hand, is allowed! :P

As a straight girl, gotta go with the Yaoi. However if I can avoid it, I would read neither cause', well I'm a prude. So that's what happen. But I do like ones who are subliminal about it. Girls Love, Boys Love, I can read those cause it's just like reading a normal love story except it's with members of the same gender. But when we're talking about the hardcore ones, yaoi or yuri, it's gonna be the Yaoi.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I'm kinda... ashamed of saying what I'll say (due to all the posts of the girls) but I'll say it :3
I'm a girl and I prefer YURI ♥ Yuri all the way! ;) I just can't stand seeing boy x boy couple.. after seeing the 1st episode of Junjo Romantica (well, I thought I'd try seeing some yaoi) I wanted to crush my PC.. it was horrible ^__^" it's just that I can't make up my mind to accept that :) but for scans, I can stand it

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.