Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploading trouble - Minitokyo

Uploading trouble

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

So yeah, I'm trying to upload some indy-art but for some odd reason it doesn't want to upload at all and just starts giving this error. I'm pretty certain the file isn't too big as I've also tried making it slightly smaller, checking the total amount of px. It still makes me wait for something like an half hour or more to finally start on a new page and get stupid errors that it can't be loaded. Tried several times but I'm just wasting hours like this. It shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes at max. This never occured to me before. Any help?

Problem solved...although...Firefox was definitely trolling me for unknown reasons.
Any idea of how it happened will do good for further uploads (if it still occurs, that is). I don't like changing webbrowsers for just this >.>

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Probably solved!
Btw you can draw? Circles and Squares dont count Val.
Sorry I had to.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.