Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grand Opening! Ciel Phantomhive Fanclub! X3 - Minitokyo

Grand Opening! Ciel Phantomhive Fanclub! X3

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hi everyone! Now, I realize that group creating is currently closed, so I don't need to do that! On my userpage you can join! Just PM me. Now also, this group should have some administrators. But even before that, I have to explain what it's about.

Everyone knows Black Butler, or better known as Kuroshitsuji. I personally love that anime so much! But the best part is probably Ciel Phantomhive! :D :D So if you think he's awesome, please share your comments here! :D :D Feel free to post pictures of him or just chat. I hope this comes out sucessful! :P Let's start! :P And I hope that I'm not doing anything wrong. >.< I just really wanted to create a group, but was unable to do so. Administrators wanted! O_O And also, thanks for particapiating! :D Button for group is under construction! o.o

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

We have a Kuroshitsuji fangroup actually. xD blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

But yes, if you want to make a group just for Ciel, PM a moderator - that's the new rule. We can't make new groups, but mods can let us take over dead groups, rename them and revive them.

I'm not a fan of Ciel though, very sadly. lol, so I won't be eager to admin a Kuro group xD. Now if there were a Horror series group... :3c

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/lexxidear/Ciel.jpg

lol

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Lol, here's one I made up myself. :P

- takes away picture -

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

that's awesome!

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Why, thank you. :P But, it's kinda boring now that I've looked at it a couple of times! XD
Wait..... what am I saying?! O_O His face will never be boring! *Goes into a random room and fangirls*
And I took away the picture cause it's mine! >.<

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

i like Sebastian personally ciel is a little to young for me lol

Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Oh o.o *puppy ears plop down* More people like Sebastian?! O3O

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

isn't ciel like 12 i am not hating because he is very adorable don't get me wrong :3

do they really hmmmm?

Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

personally I like Sebastian better :)

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

I guess I should just stick with a Sebastian group instead, huh? -_-
Something with Sexy Sebastian Maids Group! But, take out the sexy part. :P

Here's something for you Sebby-kun fans:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7e8kaUKv1qh01oro1_500.jpg

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

hahaha this looks so very werid -3-
Seb in tux is the sexiest *v*

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/Sebastian-sebastian-michaelis-7986241-300-444.jpg

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

How's this people? By Yana-chan herself! X3

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/528434

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

You do know that if you really want to make a group, you can ask a moderator and they can do so? All you've gotta do is just ask and you shall find out!

Well, unfortunately since this thread has turned into just posting pictures, I'm going to be a buzz kill and close this thread.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.