Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Food Do YOU hate? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Food Do YOU hate?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

What kind of foods do you guys hate?
Post a picture along with the name of the food you most hate.
this can include a whole dish or sauces,candies,jam, Pastry's so basically
anything that you can eat that you do not enjoy eating lol.
HAVE FUN!

My most hated sauce is TACO BELL SAUCE EWWWWWWW it taste so NASTY!
AND danishes Ugh so gross.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/lexxidear/sauce.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/lexxidear/danishes.jpg

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Broccoli..
XP

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi! if I am right.. this is in the wrong topic ^^" I think it should be more in the Shopping & Food Forum I'd suggest you to create your thread there :) anyway, food I hate, huh... let's say food like zucchini, eggplant and such ^^ hate them x(
http://www.marmiton.org/pixcontent/e18d3163-432e-4525-bd8e-48b4961ecefe/bc95d1c9-f49f-4293-bfa0-d99e60892eb1/salade_courgette.jpg http://www.la-cuisine-marocaine.com/images/fruits-legumes/aubergines-02.jpg

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

^ yeah..
eggplant too
X(

Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by back07^ yeah..
eggplant too
X(

yeah.. it's gummy in your mouth and the taste isn't good at all T.T

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by hitsu-chan

Quote by back07^ yeah..
eggplant too
X(

yeah.. it's gummy in your mouth and the taste isn't good at all T.T

yeah..
T.T

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

agrees with eggplant! and cooked pepper >.< i prefer it raw ^^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

eggplant makes food slimy too :P but there are a lot of food I don't like, other than eggplant, I don't care for tofu, I just can't get into the texture and I don't like hamburger either, there's just something about the texture, I can handle it if it's chopped up really fine like in taco bell, but otherwise I just can't handle it. I don't care much for meat that much either, and I have become a picky eater these days.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

I despise Cucumbers. >:o
Sorry for peoples who like it. Also, I hate Alois ...... He is a wrong dude.
Sorry, I just HAD to bring it up! o.o Who agrees with meh? o.o

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Onions and mustard are the spawn of satan. ;D

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

severed animal feet. Especially chicken feet.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

88resuri88

88resuri88

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ふあー

Any dishes with bitter gourd on them. They are too bitter!

http://storiesfromthekitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/bittergourd.jpg

Resources Used: Tutorial: WickedAvis@livejournal; Brushes: WickedAvis@livejournal; Texture: DarinkaBranco

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'm the only one in this thread that actually enjoys eggplant?

WHAT A TWIST~!

http://widelantern.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mnsham-150x150.jpg
Lol, that aside - I really dislike gummy candies, uncooked onions & celery, and raisins - though, strangely, I love Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

Something that annoys me though, is this phrase when referring to a food item that you don't like, and someone replies, "It's an acquired taste."

No, it's not. It's just a strange food, that for some strange reason you enjoy. Sorry if I don't share your love of fondued animal limbs, or roasted Earthworms - there's nothing to be acquired. ಠ_ಠ

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by SolemnSerpentI'm the only one in this thread that actually enjoys eggplant?

WHAT A TWIST~!

http://widelantern.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mnsham-150x150.jpg
Lol, that aside - I really dislike gummy candies, uncooked onions & celery, and raisins - though, strangely, I love Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

Something that annoys me though, is this phrase when referring to a food item that you don't like, and someone replies, "It's an acquired taste."

No, it's not. It's just a strange food, that for some strange reason you enjoy. Sorry if I don't share your love of fondued animal limbs, or roasted Earthworms - there's nothing to be acquired. ಠ_ಠ

i love eggplant it's yummy :D

awwww no gummies? so i guess no jello for you?

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

^ Kind of - I only like Jello with fruits + whipped cream mixed in. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan. xD

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by SolemnSerpent^ Kind of - I only like Jello with fruits + whipped cream mixed in. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan. xD

mmmm that is good :D i love jello but i only like blue and green jello
i am no a fan of the cherry kind
next time i make jello i am gonna try it your way.

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Hmm, I might think of more later, but right now the first thing that comes to mind is canteloupe. Ick.

I'm also not a fan of tomatoes (though I make myself eat them) or meatballs.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjaHmm, I might think of more later, but right now the first thing that comes to mind is canteloupe. Ick.

would you happen to like honey dew?

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by tankgirl

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjaHmm, I might think of more later, but right now the first thing that comes to mind is canteloupe. Ick.

Nope. :) It's not as bad as canteloupe, but I still avoid eating it.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinja

Quote by tankgirl[(...) I might think of more later, but right now the first thing that comes to mind is canteloupe. Ick.

Nope. :) It's not as bad as canteloupe, but I still avoid eating it.

WHAT IS THE MADDNESS!? lol
well i guess we all have our loves and hates of certain foods

Signature

IMHO, liking a certain food all depends on how it's prepared and its origin.
Bitter gourd as a example have different varieties from all over the world and each of them does taste different from another.
There are even white bitter gourds, I've tried them raw before and I'll put its bitter level (1-10) a 2.

Food I don't like, century eggs by itself.
It taste good when it's mixed with congee and pork :)

Signature

i hate hate hate hate hate dried shrimp. they have this nasty flavor, and its just sooooooo disgusting! ewwwwww!

Spinach.
Is a wet mop.

However, this may be only in America because I have tasted Indian spinach dishes that are rather delicious :3

And now for the really disgusting one... brussel sprouts.

I hate avacados, cheesecake, bitter melon, and dried squid (mainly because I'm allergic to the stuff :/)

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.