Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia 2nd Edition - Minitokyo

Rukia 2nd Edition

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 15 total items

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

konbawa minna-san! ;)
so.. I posted a thread
here and after a few answers (I thank all people that replied) no one replied anymore ^^' and since the thread is too old (above 4 weeks) I created this new one :)
In the previous thread, my final result was
this
then, I worked on it... and a HUGE criticizer helped me a lot ^^ anyway, here's the progression :
2 (I was told the left eye was scary ^^')
3 (here I was told the stars weren't good and there were too many of them :/ and I was suggested to add some details to the hair :D)
final (I was said that the extra hair at her right were too light, so I darkened it. and I tried to do a plain aurora borealis but I find it a bit.. odd, I prefer the one in 3)
so, that's pretty all... =^^= suggestions, please? :3

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

I really like the final wall, the background is also nice but, on the forehead, the eyebrows? can be made better. ^^

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by kuchukuTulipI really like the final wall, the background is also nice but, on the forehead, the eyebrows? can be made better. ^^

thank you Tulip-chii =^^= I'll try smthg ;)

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yey...
niice wallie...
but the forehead and the eyebrows need more to improve..

i'm sorry i'm not pro..
:D

i hope it help..

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

The #1 wallpaper has better character details than your final one. Your final one right now looks too plain and smudgy. so I suggest you use the 1's character in final's BG.
If you can't decide which version is better, you can actually submit both but the other as alternate version.

Remember, in the end it all depends on you - what you want the wallpaper to look like.

Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by srsn The #1 wallpaper has better character details than your final one. Your final one right now looks too plain and smudgy. so I suggest you use the 1's character in final's BG.
If you can't decide which version is better, you can actually submit both but the other as alternate version.

Remember, in the end it all depends on you - what you want the wallpaper to look like.

thanks =^^= so.. it's already acceptable on MT? :O

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Acceptable --> Yes unless you are aiming for something more? Also if you're already contented with it.
Note: if you were the one who vectored the character - then that is also a plus too.

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yeah, like srsn say..
i agree with her..
:D

the 1st of Rukia Walls is better than the final result..

Signature

ilovescarlet

ilovescarlet

ilovescarlet

its nice but it think there's kinda something in the lips. but it is sooo nice! :3

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Hitsu please give her that eye back XD
Sorry I lost your previous topic, so I'm going to comment this ^_^
That eye seems weird only because the lights/shadows are wrong, but if you erased it, the final image seems to weird than before oo
Since there are her hair on that eyes, it shouldn't have so strong light on it, but actually a shadow...dark enough, but without "erased" it completely :)
Plus I prefer the first version, too but if you want to do a "smudge" shadows style , try to take a look of this tutorial on DA: http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Coloring-Tutorial-133133784
Since you have only face and hair to shadow, it could be a good exercise to start, couldn't it? :3

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

@ Raffachan : xD thankiies a lot for your help =^^= I'll try it when I'll have some free time :) (urgh, I suck with shadows T.T but you're right, it could be a good exercise x3)

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Just give it a try :3 Expecially for the hair! I repeat, since you chose to focus only on her faces, it would be better to chose a more difficult tecnique, but which you could put out something more "original" adn improve yourself at the same time :3
Anyway remember it is only a suggestion, if it's too painful, just chose the easiest way XD

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Nice to try hitsu-chan..
:)

merged: 03-03-2012 ~ 12:44am
Nice to try hitsu-chan..
:)

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

The first wall looks better, since the final wall looks a bit plain/flat. I really think you should submit the first one, giving the hair has more depth or layers. The first one also has more details than the final or the others. But as srsn said, in the end it's all up to you, but you should submit the others as alternate versions.

Great job hitsu and keep up the good work :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

#1 looks nice, but it was a whole lot nicer in the other following versions with the smoothen skin shadows :)
the bg for the last one is ok...though I feel that it's a bit plain. I was thinking maybe you could add something to it...I just don't know what @.@ can't seem to put my finger on what exactly that 'something' would be. Or maybe you could make some of the stars darker than the others(?)
As for the outlines, I think you could use a thinner one especially one the eyelid and her mouth ^__^

Keep up the good work! ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.