Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VECTORIZE SPRING - VECTOR CONTEST - Minitokyo

VECTORIZE SPRING - VECTOR CONTEST

Group announcement by Make-your-best

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

As I’m sure you deduced from the title, this contest will be for everything that goes under IndyART> Vector ART.
So this isn't a contest for the wallpaper section, but for the indyart section :3
The first theme for this type of contest will be very simple: SPRING TIME people :D
So you can vectorize any scan that has the SPRING TAG applied here on MT :3

For this contest the rules are pretty simple:
- after you upload your work, that has to follow MT's POLICY, advise me with a post in this topic
- remember to write in the description that your work was made for THIS contest, and add in it a link to this topic :)
- If you want, you can use the vector for the wallpaper contest, but it has to follow the rules from both contests :)

This contest will be closed on 22 april 2012 at midnight GMT.

ENTRIES
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2985/1entrie.png http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8470/2entrie.png http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/53/3entrie.png http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7554/4entrie.png

PRIZES
- AWARD for the First Place of MT MEMBERS' rank (MT Members' choice award)
- AWARD for the First Place of Judges' rank (Judges' choice award)
- AWARD for the First Place of the final rank
All awarded works will be add in the FEATURED GALLERY ITEMS of the group :)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hmm so let me get it straight. :3
MYB's gonna have 3 contests. The first two are Spring-themed and will be using resources from MT xD.

(1) wallpaper contest. We send a set of 3 scans to Raffachan, and then she randomly forwards one of the PMs off to us, and so we have to combine a set of 3 scans in a wallpaper in our own ways?
This will be interesting *-* lol, luckily I reread, I thought at first that Raffa would mix up the scans between us, and I was about to select some incompatible ones lol.

(2) Vector art.
(3) Indy/Wallpaper. Blue Eyes~ Lily Hoshino again?

Huzzah. Spring here we go!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

1) well the wallpaper contest isn't spring-themed, it COULD be a spring-themed if you want to made a work for both vector&wallpaper contest; I put the rule that at least one scan have to have a Spring tag only to allow this solution, but the theme of the wallpaper contest haven't to be "spring" :)
Anyway yeah, you understoond right when you reread XD But actually you should use only one of the scan that you'll receive, or two..or all three togheter :3 It will be a your choice, when you'll see which scans I'll send to you :3
2) Yeah, and this contest the theme HAVE TO be Spring ^_^
3) Lily Hoshino? oo

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

ohhh this sounds fun! I've actually thought the wall contest is gonna end at 9th march xD; but I was mistaken
pretty sure I've got some span holidays on march sooo I think I'll participate Raffa! for the 1st contest :]

Signature Image

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Yay~ sounds fun. I'll send you a PM about the first wallpaper challenge c:

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

:D Yeah! happy to see you liked the idea guys! :3
Anyway Kurumi your scan are okey, you're in! ;)

Ok, I'm totally in :P

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

*_* We've just had three subscribed members *_*
Edited the first post with your avatars guys :3

Well, Today I was "inspired" so I could already post my entry for the 2nd contest: Vectorize Spring and my entry is this:

Spoiler (show)

http://i44.tinypic.com/5yyog0.jpg

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Hi, I recently joined :3 For the "your (blue) eyes only" contest, the only requirement is to have blue eye(s) somewhere? Seems so open XD (not that i'm complaining) c:

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

@Sam: I send you a pm about your entry :)
@Chubbykitty: first of all, WELCOME in the group :3 Then...yeah, IT IS OPEN on propose ;)

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

man :O it's so interesting xD but I don't think I could make anything T.T my holidays are ending and we'll be doing INTENSIVE studies for the diploma... TAT
I'll see what I can do ;) I'll post here if I can do smthg :D

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

@hitsu: I can understand -.- Don't worry, if you can't enjoy the wall's contest, there are always the vector's or member art's contest :3

Anyway, added Ao in "subscribed members" list for the wallpaper contest :3 Go people! Let's try to have at least 10 partecipants in this contest, too! :D

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

yeah =^^= I think I'll participate for the Vectorize Spring :D no wonder! ;)
as for the Scan exchange... hmm.. I think I could manage it somehow xD if you receive the PM, then it's settled ;) if not, it means I can't ^^'

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Yeah :D Happy to see you enjoyed the wall contest at the end ^_^
Added your avatar in the first topic, as also the Sam's entry for the vector contest :3

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

=^^= thankiies Raffachan ;) I'll try to do smthg, I really wanted to take part y'see :D

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Count me in the wall contest ^^' maybe in the indy art too ^^.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Yeah :D Angel is in, too! :3
And I hope to see something from you for the indyart contest ^_^

And here my submission for Your (blue) Eyes Only Contest, my first member art too:

I should change the image because it was erased by mods.

My groups:

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

THAAANKS Sam!
So quickly! I'm happy to see you tried something new for enjoyed the MemberArt's Contest, too ^_^

ah, this time I want to actually take part. :) \O/ I wanna do the member art blue eyes one.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

YEAH :3 Put attention to the right deadline's data this time then :p

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

:O SamB is really fast! xD
anyway, my entry for VECTORIZE SPRING contest =^^=

Cherry Blossom Spring by hitsu-chan
http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/30/28/576430.jpg

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

@sam: I saw :( Well I'm waiting for the next entry from you!
@Hitsu: lol and you're the one that can't made anything? XD ahaha...
Thanks for the entry! I will add it soon on the first post ^_^

ps: this "vectorize spring" contest is becoming a " vectorize card captur sakura" contest XD Are you trying to change the theme guys? òò (joking :p)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.