Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Google-analyitcs virus? - Minitokyo

Google-analyitcs virus?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

So i've been getting redirects once in a while when using minitokyo and mangaupdates, the redirects were "google-analytics"

I checked google to find out what that was, and turns out it's a virus that leads to a black hole website.

I'm doing a full system scan, but from what I read online, it may also be an attack on those websites...

Has anyone else experienced these redirects?

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's probably linked to the ads, since I use adblock I can't really help you any, but that's what it sounds like, because I use to operate sites without this feature. what you could do is monitor what ads you see and report these to Sheqel and they will be looked into. sponsors are famous for putting in "harmless" adware/etc to "monitor" what people look at and sometimes they put in dangerous Trojans. however the html looks harmless at first, until the admin puts up said ads and then they are placed in afterward or during, so forth.

you can use adblock (for firefox) or download and install ie pro if that's what you use and you can by-pass ever seeing the ads again let alone getting a virus attack/other and don't worry the site still gets sponsored click and pay, etc but the person using adblock doesn't see these said ads, also cuts out the noise making ads. it's an option as well, best of luck getting that off your system, sometimes they never go away or it takes a boot scan to get them all. avast, anti-marware and other scanners typically can get rid of 99% of them. sorry you got infected and hope you can get it cleared up shortly.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

yea, i didnt get anything from a full virus scan, i'll probably do that adblock, thanks:)

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Well I found this. Hope it helps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic396254.html

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.