Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe that demons exists? - Minitokyo

Do you believe that demons exists?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Why?

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Demons? I dont belive them! I´d rather belive bad people as demons.Those things as angels,demons and spirits are good inside games and books but reality is another dimension.And reality is no dimension for those unseen beings.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Fenrir

-

I personally believe that God and Demons and various other monsters are made up to scare children and non-believers into obidience :P But thats just me.

All the horrors in the world are not conjured up by a red man with horns or what have you, they are the result of mankind and mankind alone.

*runs away*

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

i believe in the CRON daemon .. and hey my isp is demon <g>

so demons do exist .. (how would you call the peeps that work on the helpdesk there) ;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

skydancer

Queen of Hearts

lol. i used to be called "vampire" by this little kid who lived nearby, i asked him "if i was a vampire why am i out in the daylight?" he just said "you wear sunscreen." there are some weird kids out there.

I don't believe in demons.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

demon yes...mt has a hentai demon..*points at chibi* XD

Signature

I think demons are those evil people you meet, who enjoy torturing or getting people in trouble...those people are demons to me!

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

nope...show me the body of one, and then i'l believe...

though, i guess if you look at it in such a way, then i agree with TW...people can be demons on their actions, or lack of actions for that mattter...it's no better to stand and do nothing than it is to actually do the deed yourself

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

cyn

Mi^u

Somehow... yes..

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

Abadonna

Abadonna

Of course they exist. I have a few of my own.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

they dont exist. NO WAY THEY EXIST they just random people with make ups

KohakuXP

Neutral

They exist in my dreams, they don't in real life anyway...unless a human is mutated...

no no no! NOT mutated! they just has make ups on their body

KohakuXP

Neutral

Its possible to mutate right? Probably late on the 21st centry...

ofcours they exist"in dreams"and if you survive a nuculare radiation

remember the brighter the light the greater the shadow

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Quote by ArgonianDemons? I dont belive them! I´d rather belive bad people as demons.Those things as angels,demons and spirits are good inside games and books but reality is another dimension.And reality is no dimension for those unseen beings.

I agree with you. Demons are actually the attitudes of human. That's why there is no demon but us as human who behave like demons and act like one.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Bump.

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

I don't really believe in demons but I kind of do. I don't know why. Maybe its because I like things that no one has ever proven to be real.

Signature Image

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I think they exist, but not in the forms that we normally assosciate them with (demon ghosts).

Which reminds me, it's interesting how fire gives humans courage, and if they see a ghost, and have a torch in hand, they aren't nearly as scared.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Demons are those little evil thoughts and dreams you think are your own, but you'd never really want to think of.

Every man has in himself both an angel and a demon .

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

they may exist,,,but I´ve never met one..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i believe demons exist, because, there are known cases of hauntings, and possesions even shown on tv

Maybe.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.