Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shiritori: Playing by 'Anime' Names (6) - Minitokyo

Shiritori: Playing by 'Anime' Names (6)

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

You know the rules by now.
Playing first letter/last letter by anime names

Last one was 'Durarara'

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Air Gear..........
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Rozen Maiden......
who is the next!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Nadesico: Prince of Darkness (mecha and psychological)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Seikon no Qwaser...

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Rental Magical (One day I'll watch more than the first 2 eps (^v^))

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Death is only the beginning

Loveless..... I guess :3

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

MadMover

MadMover

Saber Marionette R

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

rave-master

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

R-15

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

O.o what?!? *sigh*
......50 million km?
No clue

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

15 = fifteen

you can start it with N
Nana to KAoru

Signature

Umineko no naku koro ni ....
That is funny!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I Don't Have Many Friends (ecchi, harem... how in the world does this title reflect what it contains?)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Shukufuku no Campanella

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

A-Channel ^v^

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Linne no Langrange

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

El Hazard 2 - The Magnificent World

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

D-Gray Man :3

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Naruto..
:3

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Ouran Highschool Host Club

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Bakuman....

Signature

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Nurarihyon no Mago

happy and positive

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Ocean Waves (Ghibli not on its very best)

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.