Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are you wearing Or what do you like to wear? - Minitokyo

What are you wearing Or what do you like to wear?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

What trends are you into?
what do you like to wear? are you into simple styles
or are you crazy like lady gaga haha kidding.

feel free to include a photo of your self no nudes please haha.

i like to wear band tee's and just plan old jeans
but when i go out i like to dress nice i am into the indie style since i am from
WA State.

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Jeans because jeans never get dirty. And real men only have one shirt. ^_^V

Sometimes I wear my labcoat when going to town just for fun =3

I'll try and bug Val into posting here, she can tell us about her sexy goth loli dresses.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

well I like various styles, love jeans, boots, converse, loose-long-t-shirts/blouses. Likes long coats and cool t-shirts with short skirts and long boots ^^. Also like gothic/punk/casual and classic lolita styles ^^...

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I'm not really into trends much, but I do like to follow the main trendline. Sometimes really colourful things are good and sometimes it's more about black and such. It costs me too much to dig too deep in to it. Not to mention that it changes every year and even every season. Unless you're just fucking rich, it's better to keep it at your own style.

I actually like to wear anything that feels comfortable and looks nice on myself. I tend to be quite simple though and usually end up by wearing a nice shirt, jeans or skirt and maybe some accessory (bracelets, necklaces or hair accessory). I usually try wearing heels as for the shoes unless I'm certain I have to walk long distances. What type it is, depends on the weather and the season of the year.

Little fetish which happens to be great fetishes of others is that I am loving the Gothic Lolta style quite a lot. I'm not into it myself that much but I wouldn't mind giving it a try since it's gorgeous. Not to mention, it takes quite a lot of mone to get it done right which I don't have so I keep it at your usual normal stuff out of laziness. Although, my taste in Gothic Lolita is slightly influenced by my boyfriend as for the colours (he loves it, apparently). Did I forget to mention that lingerie sets tends to be really adorable?! Too bad the real good stuff is just too much for a student that has almost no money to use.

Currently aiming for a nice expensive swimsuit I can't afford and will probably have a friend pay 80-90% for it XD

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

I like to wear khaki pants and black shoes. As for a shirt.... I'm shirtless since I like to show off my manliness.....
No just kidding! Lol. I like to wear graphic tees and light sweaters. Sometimes I dress formally with a black suit, belt, and pants.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

^ @Al--oh be still my beating heart!

I'm kind of all over the map with my style. I enjoy a comfy pair of flared jeans and a cute top, but I also like dressing really girly in a cute dress and heels. ^_^

Though, you'll always find me wearing dangly earrings... my ears feel naked without them.

Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Despite my varied tastes in fancy clothing, I actually dress rather simply :o

Pretty much all year round I wear jeans, a t-shirt, and sometimes a light jacket over top of that ^^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

''ahem''I always wear dark clothes!black jeans and black shirts...u can say that my clothes are Emo...but I'm not Emo,just in the fashion....
I like to wear jeans,don't like skirts cuz I don't want to be like girls lols kidding!I have some Gothic dresses...but I always like to wear black shirts with skull pics in it!
so you can say that I'm freaking loving black clothes!

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

As I've gotten older, I've found that my style still generally remains what it was before.

I'm pretty into light business casual, which means a nice overshirt, and khaki shorts or something cargo related during the summer, and jeans or khakis during the winter.

Usually during the summer time when I'm around the house, I'll wear my old sports gear, which consists of basketball shorts and some gamer shirts/whatever else.

Signature Image

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Lets see on a regular basis i would wear a tank top, with black jeans with a white belt on top. with black goth boots. Im a tomboy so i dont like wearing dresses or skirts. But if a formal event or dinner party then i would wear a black dress with a purple lace with purple high heels.

I choose simplicity over anything. A nice shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and some beat up of converses = how I roll ^^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.