Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 11: Walling Stage begins - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 11: Walling Stage begins

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 11 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Since it’s a leap year this year, and we’re jumping back into which?waller, the theme for this round is “Hop, Skip, and Jump”. Your wallpaper must feature a character in the hopping, skipping, or jumping pose.

Requirements
1) The wallpaper must have at least one character in the jumping pose. It doesn’t have to be the main character or the main focus of the wallpaper, as long as it’s in there somewhere.
2) The wallpaper, if submitted to MT, would be able to be tagged with the Jumping tag.
3) The tag Jumping can help you find scans. If you’re unsure, PM me with the scan and I’ll let you know if it’s acceptable to use.
4) All walling styles are welcome, do your best to confuse the guessers
5) The wallpaper can be from any series, or original work. The scans don’t have to come from MT, and you don’t need to be a member of any particular group to participate (just MT membership).

The walling stage will run from February 29th to April 22nd.

To Enter
1) Make a wallpaper that meets the requirements.
2) Add the w?w round 11 signature image to the bottom of the wall
3) Upload your entry somewhere on the Internets, and PM the link to MapleRose
4) Repeat if desired, you can enter as many wallpapers as you like. In the past, we had at most 6 wallpapers submitted by one waller

I'll be announcing related news here at The-Planning-Board, as well as offsite

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

From September? Shouldn't be February?

*goes to raid some scans*

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by FranFrom September? Shouldn't be February?

*goes to raid some scans*

lol oops, copy+paste fail

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

22th April? GOOD :3
*jump jump jump*

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Fun! :D

Lots of contests going on O_O

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

*Adds contests to signature to remind self and promote to EVERYBODY ELSE* :3

This will be fun. I hope we get a good number of con-walls :'D. Is it possible to make a list of interested wallers? x3c

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by aozoraskies*Adds contests to signature to remind self and promote to EVERYBODY ELSE* :3

This will be fun. I hope we get a good number of con-walls :'D. Is it possible to make a list of interested wallers? x3c

Yay thanks! I hope we have lots of entries too, the more walls (and wallers) we have, the more fun it is to guess :D

As for a list of interested wallers, from the interest gathering thread I posted last week, these people have expressed interest:
Fran, xRedPhoenix, Raffachan, kawaii-chicken, sailorchiron, alterlier, xangel0, pandemonium91, aqiaqua, and you :D

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Yaaah :3 I started the mine yesterday :D It's better that I do it now that I have a little of time...
Anyway I applied to the group, too :)

Ao, I'm going to steal your signature :p Thanks for the little spam of MYB's contests, too!

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

It's been a while :3.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This is a much better theme then my Keroro Gunsou theme last leap year :P

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by Tama-NekoThis is a much better theme then my Keroro Gunsou theme last leap year :P

lol, the shiny new (okay maybe not so new anymore) MT tagging system helps :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.