Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you ANGRY? >.< - Minitokyo

What makes you ANGRY? >.<

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

What makes you really mad?
what just pisses you off?
why does this make you so mad?
is it someone hurting your feelings?

For me it's when people tell me what to do when it come to my relationship >.<
it just really angers me to no end.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/lexxidear/AHHHHHH.jpg

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

It makes me pissed when people are making fun or harrasing other people! It's not nice and not fair! >.<
Mostly, my friends and family. :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I don't normally get upset, but what really grinds my gear is betrayal. Not like backstabbing, but an all out complete betrayal of friendship and trust.

Otherwise, I'm like water when it comes to most things : D

Signature Image

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I hate when people lecture me with a pretentious attitude on something you can tell they actually know very little about.

It usually leads to them passing judgement or mentioning something they've been wanting to mention but wouldn't normally be able to segway a conversation to it...ha.

Also....
- people who start asking for really specific and odd orders at fast food places. I can understand the occassional 'no onions', 'no mayo' but sheesh, when it's taking 5 minutes and they have to go and talk to the manager....it's too much!

- cyber stalkers. I just met you and you've commented on every picture I have on facebook....? Oh my. It's my punishment for being nice to...anyone. <.<;

- Republicans. lol.

- answering a long IM or text with 'k' o3o;

but besides that, I'm cool as a cucumber....which I hear are quite cool.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

when someone Lying to me..
:/

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Hmm... I'm often irritated, but I'm rarely pissed.

Backstabbers, two-timers and idiots who aren't the least bit sorry for being deliberately idiotic. Yeah, these people piss me off.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

hmmm liar people, trust betrayal people, bully people, people that thinks they know everything ¬¬.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

When my PC is freezing and don't wanna move in times when I really need it, or when my internet connection is cutting off sudenly without a reason... oh, and there is my not-very-smart-dog, which barks so loudly and suddenly without a good reason too, you can get a heartattack, u know... but it all only irritates me, only other people can really you piss off, I guess. People that always let you down, who reject you, lie to you, betray you... but what really pisses me off is when someone is hurting my best friends... I'm like a wolf, protecting my band, haha^_^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Waiting for someone and they not coming

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I haven't been angry in quite some time not mad at someone or "hate" them enough to want to make them suffer sort of thing. but what ticks me off is when people are idiots, seriously, even my niece knows better not to stick her tongue to a metal pole >.< what also ticks me off is family members that stop talking to me because I won't add them to my fb account, or they can't accept me for me and I get very irritated when my mom likes to constantly make me feel like crap by throwing out the guilt, it use to upset me now it just ticks me off. several other things, probably best not to be said in this environment ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

When you go to a computer room or library and you happen to sit next to the world's biggest attention whore who slams every key on their keyboard as hard as possible and as fast as possible. If the printer goes off or something they just type louder and faster.
It usually happens a lot in the humanities buildings, I think people doing scientific things need to actually think about what they type.

david16

david16

Gao!

When my computer crashes in the best part of the anime that I'm watching!

There are many reason that pissed me,such as,when someone uses my things without my permission.When a someone is bullying an innocent person.

there are a lot of things that piss me off, but i'll narrow it down to the top 5.
when people talk as if they know me, and run their mouth on and on.
when people try to manipulate me and they think i haven't noticed it
when some people act as my friends only for interest
when people use my things without permission
when my personal space is invaded, that being my room

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I am angry when people try to ruin my ideal world, like I need people who can do work as best as me, but what they can do is just messed it up.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I have a few things that piss me off:

1) Sometimes when my sisters irritate me.

2) Whenever I try to beat a challenging video game, I come up short.

3) Also, when slow computers piss me off.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

What makes me angry right now is seeing p*rn everywhere, there shoudl be a limit to it. Of course all of us probably watched something that was forbidden even in childhood but when it is too much it's gets tiring and no wondering people went mad, even on this site I am surprised by the massive attack of nipple showing, way too big breasted characters, way to revealing situations and positions that imply.....if I want to look at these stuff I can find it all across the net but I'd wish not to see them like....everywhere, when something is too much it's simply too much.

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

The one thing in the world that makes me angry: people assuming that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

my younger self -.-

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

People who can't take "no" for an answer.

Signature Image

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

''ahem''
-slow net =.=
-when I can't sleep and can't stop thinking
-when people underestimate me >.<

Quote by LadyTextaholicThe one thing in the world that makes me angry: people assuming that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

agree with this!

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

4 things.
1. every government in the world
2. economics
3. mercantilism
4. religion

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

1) all politicians
2) racist people
3) stupid vandal football supporter
4) students who thinking they are gladiators

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

angry people make me angry and laugh lol

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.