is it ok to be put in indy art?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

SaraDJ

SaraDJ

Little Riding Tonakai

Cancel

I opened this topic to ask if this is good enough to be put in indy art :)
i did it a couple of years ago, but i just thought that maybe i could put it in indy art...
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1091/hinataj.png

i vectorized a naruto panel and then colored, there are no other resources :)

thanks in advance :)

Ride ride, little Tonakai

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

The Tormented Hime

Cancel

As long as it meets size requirements, you link to proper sources; like a link to the manga panel you used for example, and give it a proper description on how you made the art, I believe it should be okay for submission :)

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

SaraDJ

SaraDJ

Little Riding Tonakai

Cancel

ok, thank you ^^
this is the first time i upload on the indy-art category so i'm a bit unsure ^^

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

The Tormented Hime

Cancel

Also, make sure you add the proper tags like "Colorizations" and "Vector Art". :)

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

SaraDJ

SaraDJ

Little Riding Tonakai

Cancel

Quote by MisaSasekageAlso, make sure you add the proper tags like "Colorizations" and "Vector Art". :)

ah, i forgot! thanks for putting them in my place XD

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

The Tormented Hime

Cancel

You're welcome~^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

I Moustache You A Question

Cancel

Since the item mentioned has been submitted, this thread shall be closed.

Congrats!

• Mar 01, 2012

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.