Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WarGreymon VS MetalGarurumon - Minitokyo

WarGreymon VS MetalGarurumon

Tagged under Digimon Adventure

page 1 of 1 7 total items

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

We know WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are a strong Digimon in Digimon Adventure Series. If they are duel who will win ? AND WHY?
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

WarGreymon of course!;)

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

MetalGarurumon the best

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

WarGreymon

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

WarGreymon too..

but MetalGarurumon is strong too

merged: 03-03-2012 ~ 01:01am
WarGreymon too..

but MetalGarurumon is strong too

Signature

Both are equal level, but I feel that Wargreymon's more humanoid shape gives him an advantage in overall combat (having hands with opposable thumbs and all that).

We also get more of Wargreymon's combat through himself and Black Wargreymon in Season 02 too, and we see that he was even able to fight against Imperialdramon pretty well, even if it was shortly.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaBoth are equal level, but I feel that Wargreymon's more humanoid shape gives him an advantage in overall combat (having hands with opposable thumbs and all that).

We also get more of Wargreymon's combat through himself and Black Wargreymon in Season 02 too, and we see that he was even able to fight against Imperialdramon pretty well, even if it was shortly.

yep, you're right
i agree with your opinion
:)

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.