Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAV First Person Shooter - Minitokyo

FAV First Person Shooter

choose your FAV FPS game

ARMA
2 votes
Battlefield
1 votes
Call of Duty
1 votes
Counter-Strike
1 votes
Operation Flashpoint
0 votes
Homefront
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

and here i am asking anyone which is your FAV First Person Shooter game you've ever played. i have made a poll on the multiplayer military-based FPS games and i hope i didnt forget anyone so no one gets mad at me! xD (MT allows only 6 slots so i cant include them all anyway)

if i had to choose i would go with COD cause i play these titles the most. but i'm a big fan of BF and CS series too. the other 3 havent played them much and i cant really state an opinion about them. anyway, what you guys think? which series you like the most?

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

So...is it only military-based games...?

Cuz my favorite is more of sci-fi: Halo. Heh.
I don't play many FPS though, that's why my fav is so old, lol.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I agree with Legionary - I don't often play any too many FPS, but Halo is one of my favorites. More specifically, Halo: Reach.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

WELL , I wouldn't call this a complete list.

There are...

Quake ( Particularly Quake Wars )
Crysis ( The first one was my favorite , the second one? Nay. )
Halo
Unreal Tournament
Section 8
Killzone

... and a whole lot of other FPS I may have forgotten.

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

it seems ppl can be blind z827 my pal...this list is based on military-based FPS games. Halo is a sci-fi FPS, same for Quake, Crysis and Unreal Tournament. also, i didnt want to include FPS games that are exclusives to consoles like Halo and Killzone. also how many times do i have to say it, i just have only 6 slots for the poll, how many times do i have to write it down for u see? and another thing, instead of losing time pointing me what is perfect and what isnt use this time to write a good constructed comment on the poll that goes on, if u like to see something else, you can always make a poll yourself! ^^

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

i guess i go with Counter-Strike as fav cuz its not to complicated mission , it show much skill work as a team :]

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

My favorite will have to be Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas and Vegas 2. I'll have to see how good their upcoming Patriot is before getting it.
Others on my list are Cyrsis, Bioshock, Stalker, and there is one that was pretty fun called Hard Reset
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNYvPCnkNA

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Military-based... you should've used the term "Modern combat" or "Modern warfare" or "1900s - 2000s warfare"
Sci-Fi warfare are "military" as well =.=

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

they are sci-fi. military based or not they are sci-fi which makes them count as another genre in FPS. when i'm refering to military-based i'm talking about military simulators and not military sci-fi FPS games pal. so the "as well" doesnt count i believe.

also it seems more ppl are off topic cause they like to talk about other things than the topic i made here and i'm refering to tiki223 right now. if the admins see this they should close this topic plz.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

None of the ones on your list are my favorite. I named one of my favorite FPS and mentioned others+ a underrated one (where I think it's quite good) and you say I go
off topic?!
If we were to just stay on "topic" about the FPS you have in the poll, then this topic is already dead to beging with.
Next time if you want others to talk about "military based fps" then be more specific on your topic title.

Signature

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

i do clear things out in the description/comment exactly below from the poll name. you either cant read or want to play it smartass here. whatever.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Too much confliction going on here. Thread is going to be closed since this can't go civilized like.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.