Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the last movie you saw - Minitokyo

Rate the last movie you saw

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

(Fruitvale Station ) A

It was suprising how it was based on a true story and it was kinda shoking and some moment wer gut renching. You should watch it if you ever get the chance.

Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

One Piece: Z ...it was good B+, but it hasn't been tied in from the manga side yet. :/

2 GUNS -B

It's wasen't so bad and it had a few funny moments, if you like the cheesy action stuff you should watch it.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Grave Encounters 2 - D- (something like 4/10)

Absolutely horrible, boring, nonsensical and full of cliches. The first GE had atmosphere and, while that one used lots of cliches as well, at least they didn't seem as over the top as here. None of the characters are likable and the effects are laughable (plus they showed the spirits too much).

Stick with the first Grave Encounters (which is enough) and don't bother with the sequel.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

The Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire - B+

The action scenes were better than the first. I can say so because I didn't feel dizzy (unlike the first one which was full of spins here and there). The first part was boring for me though. A good adaptation of the book. They stuck with the book and had only some differences.

here for a moment

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special in 3-D

OMG. AMAZING.

A-, only because Billie Piper didn't get to come back as Rose. Loved the interaction between the three Doctors! Will be interesting to see what influence this story has on the coming season!

merged: 12-13-2013 ~ 06:15am
Frozen. B+

Such a cute film! I like the anti-princess stance it takes. :) Some bits seemed kind of random-- wish Jonathan Groff would've had more singing parts.

Idina Menzel <3 "Let It Go"

Signature Image

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

In Fear - D

Gaaah, full of unanswered questions. I didn't understand what story it aims to tell.

merged: 01-19-2014 ~ 03:21pm
The Purge - B-

This movie has a very unique concept and theme, though I have to admit that having an annual purge is creepy and scary. This movie reminded me that we all have our inner demons, and money does make the world go round.

here for a moment

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

IP Man : A-
Donnie Yen is fantastic as IP Man. The story is well done for the most part (IP Tin Chi's portion seems rushed at the end). The martial arts, politics, and romance are evenly balanced throughout.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier ---> A-
The fighting scenes were cool and there were actually some depths to the story. Hoping for better explosion but I think the conspiracy will make do for it. I heard that this movie is better than previous one....

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - A++

I really love this. I watched it 3 times already and I still wanna watch it over and over and over again.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

RoboCop http://i.imgur.com/RbhuxKd.png 7/10 http://i.imgur.com/ktO2W7c.png

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3 and 4 , so basically the last is 4 (On Stranger Tides) I just watched it yesterday of the yesterday O_o
A+ The best!
I've already watched 1,2 long time ago and didn't saw the 3,4 coming so I've watched all of them in a row in one day. I just can't help myself :D

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

What my last movie was:

Cinema (over Easter) - Deadpool - rating solid B+ - excellent atmosphere at a late night screening all added to the movie experience.
Home - Martian - rating C+ - solid movie had a lot of semi-solid science in it, I would definitely recommend it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Re-Kill

similar designs in plot so therefor it isn't entirely new, but, it was mashed together rather well and I'd watch it again, possibly a 3 out of 5 stars.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.