Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were the villain in a story... - Minitokyo

If you were the villain in a story...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

We've come across thousands of villains in both the real world and the fictional world. Some of them are smart and cool, some of them are just plain stupid.
Now imagine yourself as the villain of a story... what would you do and what wouldn't you do?
I'll start :)

If I were the villain in a story, I wouldn't boast about my evil plan for five whole minutes before killing off the protagonist so he/she wouldn't have time to figure out how to defeat me.

Your turn :D

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

After seeing so many anime and movies, I got an idea of what kind of villain would.
Using torture my victims until they have not confessed all: D I'd be sadistic and evil.

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I would win over the protagonist. Thing that most of the villains dont do.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

that's a clever one :D

But when that wouldn't work, I would kill the protagonist before he is still clueless of his own destiny and receives any training XD

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

i will help you to kill him
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I would throw all my minions at the heroes at once rather than sending them one at a time. :X So inefficient. *shakes head*

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

help all Snickers minion's to kill the Hero!
:D

Signature

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

To add to what snickers said. I would actually join the battle with the minions. Why, you ask? In stories the villain and protagonist are usually more or less evenly matched so throwing disposable mooks isn't going to do much so not only can I keep the "hero" occupied long enough for the mooks to land a few critical blows for the finisher.

If this is a "chosen" one scenario then I'll be genre savy enough to know that attempting to kill everyone fitting the description won't help. So I'll just enact reforms to win the people over. (can't instigate a revolt if the people have been pacified)

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Great idea. Also, I wouldn't mistreat my minions so they wouldn't turn against me in the last minute.

- The Doctor

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by WalkingEncyclopediaIf I were the villain in a story, I wouldn't boast about my evil plan for five whole minutes before killing off the protagonist so he/she wouldn't have time to figure out how to defeat me.

It's a part of being the villian though! Next you'll say won't wear a cape or laugh miniacally... :U!

If I were a villian in a story I'd probably be more of a machiavellian villian than a evil brute. >:3

Of course, playing video games and watching anime's has shown me that the usual downfall of those type of villians is when they pull off a risky gambit in a bid for power and are killed by a hero's awesome, conveniently awakened power or they are betrayed by a former pawn ....or a combination of the two.

Soooo....I'd have to plan specifcally for those two eventualities. :P
I think the most important thing is to keep all the heavy hitter pawns far away so that both they and the heroes (who would have to deal with them) are not an immediate threat and hopefully taking each other out. Directly intervening only when necessary. :)

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I would also make my pits of doom like 3-5 feet wider since they always just barely make them as is. If they're getting past my pits of doom, it will NOT be because I made it just within their jumping range.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

All my explosives/missiles/doomsday weapons won't have countdowns. Even if they do, the numbers on the monitor will not be true.

- The Doctor

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

^oh, uh..
i can;'t handle that
X(

Signature

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

if i WERe Villain i will make the pro became the evil one, and make all pro comrade to betray him/her,

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

i would keep all my plans to my self and not speak aloud about what i want to do.

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

^very sensible :DD

I would never create or use anything that cannot be under my absolute control to be the ace up my sleeves, such as monsters, the weather, etc.

- The Doctor

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

yes ^.^ i just hate when the villian spoils the plans

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I will not be swayed from my evil intent by the protagonist's rant about justice or by his/her tears.

- The Doctor

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I think I'd be a Dexter type of villain (meaning that I'd abide to a certain code and try not to cross it). I know it has it's downfalls (like making me predictable, etc), but it's better than being chaotic and all over the place. As for the main hero, first I'd try to frustrate the hell out of him/her by rambling about the justice of my cause (whatever that may be), and maybe even try to throw him/her off by saving them once (A life debt is still a life debt, and Heroes have to honor their debts), and if that doesn't work, gun shot wound to the head when he's least expecting (that usually does the job nicely).

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Can I be an antihero?

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Sure. You're qualified to answer this question as long as you would engage in some kind of evil act. It doesn't matter what your motivation is :D

- The Doctor

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I will use some kind of hypnotics or supranatural way that can lasts forever to make them not only can defeat me, but they also willing to help me to rule the world or whatever my evil plans are.

I would create a bomb that doesn't go "BEEP BEEP BEEP" before exploding, or refrain from saying "HA. You may think that you have won but the area where you're standing is about to explode in 5...4...". That always gives the heroes enough time to escape.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I wouldn't tell my minions "Stay back! He's mine! I'll kill him myself!" when my minions have the perfect opportunity to kill the protagonist.

- The Doctor

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.