Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were the villain in a story... - Minitokyo

If you were the villain in a story...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

If I were a villian in a story i'll just kill the protagonist when i have the chance for it and won't wait till he have run or beat me!
i'll also make a perfect Badass plan and won't tell the protagonist so he can stop me!

Everyone must die. Everyone have their own sins and punish in taking their life. And if I die, i'm glad, i'd punish some of those sinners.

I draw.Signature Image

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I wouldn't reveal my plans, I'd just kill the enemy instead of standing there talking. >:D

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

I would be the kind of villian who is truly vile. I would not trust anyone cause if you want to get something done, better do it by yourself. Maybe not cruel but ruthless. And incredibly strong and smart. But lonely and kinda sad.

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'd be the villain that everyone secretly hoped would win - they're not sure why, just just are rooting for me. ;) I'd do most everything myself, but still have a few attractive, trustworthy, and skilled henchmen at my disposal. I'd be crafty and have a lot of psychological attacks on my prey too. Only divulging secrets as I slit my opponents' throat - to make it the worst death possible for them. Awful, I know. I'm really a baddie at heart, lol. XD

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

^^^ lol

I wouldn't be using those stupid old torture things like a tank full of sharks and stuff. I'd try have something nobody's seen or thought of.

Signature Image

There is no point playing a villain that didn't exist. By this I mean, where is the fun in just killing the protagonist right of the bat? A true villain makes himself known directly or indirectly. Directly means the protagonist knows the identity of the villain, indirectly the protagonist just knows the villain exists.

I for one am a villain who is cold and calculating, every choice the protagonist is allowed to make will have dire consequences. I intend to be known indirectly and operate from the shadows. I will have no henchmen, no convoluted plan, and no identifying marks. Only a plain expressionless white mask.I will appear to the protagonist every now and then to indicate that something bad is about to happen close by and will happen immediately after I disappear. I intend to create mass hysteria around the protagonist, taunting him every step of the way. I have no connections and work alone. No loose ends. I am a villain that will aim to destroy society but hopes that it will change, so much that I would leave clues for the protagonist to stop me if he can.

I will use machines operated by kittens to take over the universe. The protagonist will have no choice but to surrender for no one can resist the cute! MWahahhahahahaha!>D

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

XD

I'd have some inventions as well like that blue master mind/evil genius guy that was in that movie XD

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.