Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav game so far - Minitokyo

your fav game so far

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

XD
Street's of rage was a real cool game on that time sis xD
And of course SF lol
Its my fav fighting game xD
So tell me about yours baby lol

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

well i have a lot sissy zelda link to the past, castlevania IV , street's of rage,SEDF, fzero, mario ,The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Batman Returns, Smash Tv, Earth Defense Force, street fighter, Earthworm Jim, Super Ghouls'n Ghosts,contra, prince of persia, sailor moon,aladdin,ranma,mortal kombat,Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage,cool world,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story,Final Fight,International Superstar Soccer,dark water,Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge,Sunset Riders........... i forgot some titles this a list of snes next time psx ^^

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

wow, thats a big list if i've ever seen one. you two keep the thread alive for a little more, i appreciate that! ^^

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

i wish to see more people taking part in this thread can you tell us more about your favorite games Ak1r0 ;)

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

well, i as said in my initial post i like the Need for Speed series (from Underground 1 to Carbon, UNGD2 being my fav), Portal series, Half-Life series, Call of Duty series (although i get a lot of hate for that now, even though i am a first person shooter guy...go figure),Counter-Strike series, Pokemon, League of Legends...and for more of that i like Left 4 Dead series, Bioshock series, Singularity (although hardly anyone remembers that game), The Elder Scrolls series (aka da Oblivion and Skyrim), Titan Quest Immortal Throne, Aliens vs Predators 2010, Guild Wars 2, Tera Rising.

that's all i could come up with on the spot. and if we go retro on the PS2 days of my gaming career both Burnout 3 and Destruction Derby Arenas are titles i had a ton of fun playing and have a special place in my heart as a gamer.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

WOW lol
Sis i always wanted to play Final Fight TwT
But i didnt find it in my sega collections TwT
But played Fatal fury in sega :3

But you both played alot of cool games xD

Quote by Ak1r0 and if we go retro on the PS2 days.

PS2 Retro ? you can't say that is not so old
the retro is like example NES, SNES, SEGA MEGA DRIVE,SATURN, ATARI 2600, PC ENGINE and PSX

you have a nice play list like Bioshock...

sisSy Final Fight is on snes but you can play it on computer :3 Fatal fury nice indeed :) you didn't find ?

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

with the 8th gen having launched it sure looks old to me. its two generations back and about more than a decade back so yeah, for me its retro i dont care what you say.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Quote by Ak1r0with the 8th gen having launched it sure looks old to me. its two generations back and about more than a decade back so yeah, for me its retro i dont care what you say.

You're the only person who thinks that the PS2 is a reto console i don't care either :P

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd like to add Doom 2 to the 3 games I posted about a page back. I've been replaying it recently and it's tons of fun, not to mention it has great music.

@ Ak1r0 and Myri: technically, games made 15-20 years ago are considered retro if we go by Wikipedia. I have mixed feelings about them being so old they're considered "retro" :I

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

yes Pande but there's a distinction between retro in general and retrogaming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrogaming

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

There is, but games in the '90s are considered retro, according to the wiki article you linked. And the '90s were ~20 years ago, so we're all right :)

Quote: Among the most popular retro games are those produced around the 1980s and 1990s

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

X___X
Can i take a break here?
I didnt play old games alot TwT
I played more new ones TwT

And yea sis its really hard for finding old games right now T.T

will stop talking about old ones you can talk about new ones you can write all games that you played :)

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

>w< thank you my dear sis
Ok i will play Thief as soon as possible
And Hope i'll get the Sims 4 too TwT

so my sis will talk about new ones and me talk about old ones is it ok for my dear ;)

you love alot sims wich are the other sims games you have?

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

Yes and its really awesome
When you recommend me cool old games sis xD lol

Haha yea i LOVE that game alot
And my first start was Sims2
Then i collected all Sims2's stuffs and few of the expansion packs
And Sims1
And soon my spy bro will give me all the Sims3's collection lol
But there are alot of Sims sis lol

thank you for this information i didn't know i have my lil sister to inform me about new things ^^
and you alos can recommend about nice games of PS3 and PS4 make along list like i did next time
i post about PSX games that i played :)

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

You are very welcome my dear xD
Personality Sims is the game that never made me bored xD
Because it doesn't have the end lol
Cause when i finish a game i'm feeling really bored to play it again But Sims is different lol

Oh now tell me sis i wanna know xD

i think i understand what you meant i have to try it as well thank you my dear
now my favorite games on PSX :

Rival Schools,Resident Evil 1 2 3,Road rash,Speed Racer,Spider-Man,Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins,V-Rally,Vampire Hunter D,Bloody Roar 2,
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow,Castlevania Chronicles,Castlevania: Symphony of the Night,i have the game guunm in japanese :s so i can't understand...Dead or Alive,Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix,Gran Turismo,Hokuto no Ken,Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver,Medal of Honor,MediEvil,Metal Gear Solid,
Metal Slug,Need for Speed II,Rage Racer.....next time PS2 ^^

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

You're very welcome my dear xD

lol Oh i always wished to play Rival schools TwT But it was like a dream ;o;
And Dead or Alive too But Hope i'll get DoA5 for xbox when buy it :3
And you played lots of cool games that i didnt heard or play them before TwT

And sis is CastleVania A good game?
Btw PS2 time lol

well Rival schools it was good but not that much you're not missing anything!

well the Castlevania series are a type of game wich are focused on the" atmosphere" so if you like eerie romantic vampire stuff well you might like it ....castlevania has one of the most enchanting soundtracks ever ..the gameplay is generally about exploring a gigantic labyrinth-like castle beautifully designed with a classy heroic character and pass through levels fighting fantastic creatures inspired from mythology ,horror/fantasy movies or simply folklore... castlevania has one of the coolest "bestiary "around..and the goal of the game is simple... is about surviving and reaching for the highest place to find the hideout of the lord of this castle the evil count dracula and defeat him .

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

OwO then I didn't miss it lol

CastleVania looks good sis
Thanks for your information my dear XD
Haha i can say you told me the story completely lol
But you know when a game get so long it will be so boring
So How about this one?

I didn't tell anything about the plot . I just described generalities about the Castlevania Series ,don't worry it's not so tough except a few ones like the Castlevania Rondo of Blood wich is available on PSP :)

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.