Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach OST's? - Minitokyo

Bleach OST's?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 4 total items

In Episode 360 of Bleach, what is the song (OST) that plays when Ichigo unleashes his Fullbring and starts fighting Tsukishima? It’s around 2 Minutes in (While watching on Hulu). And what is the song (OST) in Episode 358 when Ichigo see’s Tsukishima in his house? This is also one of the songs used when Ichigo fought against Aizen. And is the song when he’s talking on the phone and up to the point where Ichigo punches him, that same song? I love listening to Anime OST’s, especially Bleach, it would help a lot if someone could help me out.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Dunno, you're probably best off downloading all the OSTs from a site like BakaBT or at least the files relevant to that season and listening to them till your find it >.>V

Quote by UsagixKitsuneDunno, you're probably best off downloading all the OSTs from a site like BakaBT or at least the files relevant to that season and listening to them till your find it >.>V

Yea, i think your right. But instead of there, theres another great site. Keichii Anime somthing. Google it :)

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

ah I shall. Thankyou.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.