Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Beach Babes": What was the problem? - Minitokyo

"Beach Babes": What was the problem?

Tagged under Neon Genesis Evangelion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi!

Beach Babes by blamspam
Beach Babes by blamspam Here is the scan I submitted. I had submitted a copy earlier that received the same message:

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Beach Babes) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

So I put up a second copy with the noise/dust removed on Photoshop. What was wrong with this picture? It certainly had more than 1,000,000 pixels and I didn't see problems with it. Please give it a second chance or explain why it can't be up.

Thank you in advance :)

--Blamspam

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The original scan itself was very small and of low quality due to jpeg artifacts. What you did in photoshop didn't really made the scan any better. If the scan was larger I would let the quality slide and possibly kept the scan but in this case its not. We do accept somewhat small scans but it really needs to be at a high quality for better usability. If the scan scan was larger, it can be shrunken down to hide any possible flaws it had.

Oh... I thought that would have been a big enough size. I guess I don't have the eyes for seeing these things. v_v' thank you for your prompt response.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.