Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUILTY CROWN Original Soundtrack - Minitokyo

GUILTY CROWN Original Soundtrack

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Kotekigo

Kotekigo

〈 ɪ ᴍ ᴘ ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ 〉

My thoughts about Guilty Crown Original Soundtrack when I hear it for the first time. They haven't changed a lot since then.

01 βιοζ [Bios] - Finally full. Obsessed. My favourite from whole OST.
02 α [alfa] - Somehow, I don't think title suits it very well, but it's nice to listen.
03 Ω [omega] - Pretty nice.
04 Ready to Go - The plan is simple~ We fight to win~ ... wait. IT'S THIS COOL BGM WHEN GAI MAKES HIS FIRST APPEARANCE. *O*
05 friends - Ah, BGM from next episodes' trailers... Am I hear phrases from "Bios"? I love chorus.
06 VOiD - Is it just me, or I hear something like: "Mana mana hands up" (near end)? xD
07 gエ19 [GHQ] - Sounds quite like "omega". Hm, well... GHQ = omega = end
08 θεοι [Teoi] - Somehow creepy thing at the beginning. T_T
09 close your eyes - I adore it. Second after "Bios".
10 Βασιλευζ [Basileus] - Quite similar to "GHQ". At the beginning at least. I love it more near 2:50.
11 π [Pi] - Not bad. I like it more at the ending.
12 Release My Soul - Something more peaceful after "close your eyes" and "Ready to Go". Very pretty.
13 κrOnё [Krone] - Practically sounds like "Bios".
14 Hill Of Sorrow - Reminds me of Linkin Park's songs. It counts to my favorites from OST.
15 Αποκσλυψιζ [Apokalypsis] - My favorite of no-song tracks.
16 Home ~this corner~ - When I hear it, I think about warm blanket and cup of hot tea.
17 Genesi§ [Genesis] - It's worth it's title. Title suits it great.
18 βιοζ-δ [Bios-delta] - "Bios" as ballad? Very nice to listen to it.
19 Rё∀L [Real] - Something cheerful for the end.

Overall thoughts:

It's the best sound track I've heard since Angel Beats! OST. What surprises me the most was that, there aren't any songs in japanese. There're in german(!), english or both. Songs' lyrics are pretty nice and easy to learn, so I'll sing soon. When I saw tracks' titles I was like: "What the...?! How am I capable to read that?". But I found "translations" soon. Anyway, Hiroyuki Sawano-san, very nice work with titles.

I wish to read your opinions, too and maybe discuss a little.

Signature

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

GC's OST is great, agreed. The anime is crap to me, but the music? It's on point.

It's better then the Angel Beats OST IMO.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.