page 1 of 1 7 total items

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Cancel

The problem in my country lately is the Emo problem...
I know that a lot of countries has this problem and it is not a problem but in my country IT IS a problem!the boys and girls started to do Emo hairs and Emo fashions and the Emo things......However,people here thinks that this problem is a big mess and it is like a virus!and this virus will kill us all!
and then they started to Kill Emo girls and boys with a Big rock on their head!:o
I'm really sad about what is happening to them!even some people started to kill more boys by saying that their Emo!and they are not!
I don't like this way to kill Emo persons because I found it inhumanity!
so what do you think?Do you prefer to kill Emos?or you are saying that everyone has his life,and he is free to chose how to live in his life?

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Cancel

Killing emo? I think thats inhuman.
A person has a right to choose how he wants to live his life, be it what fashion his does,or what music he/she prefers or what he does with his life as long as he is not harming others.
Emo is not harmful so i think people should cut them some slack.
I personally think emo fashion is cool.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Cancel

*looks at the OP's age and country* Figures, if anyone where I come from tried that stunt they would get their sorry hides arrested for assault at best. I prefer Emos over hipsters which isn't saying much.

Second Emo's aren't spreading like a plague. They're still a fashion minority, maybe where you're from they cropped up because of certain events that allowed them to do it. Finally killing someone because of their fashion sense says more than enough about the society you live in.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Cancel

I think so too!Their cool and honestly I dress like them but my hair cut is normal...

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

appears your country came later in the emo revolution, sadly nothing can be done about this plague of wannabes. I hate it when people compare these to goths, they are the completely opposite of the gothic revolution that appears to have died and the kids of the new generation wants to reinvent things and themselves and I think they got the message and memo wrong or something. since this is based upon your country I can see them killing them, kill all american things? but regardless it's wrong on both accounts, them being emo and not being themselves (silly sheep) and them being killed for trying and failing to be an individual. perhaps, someday, they will become original, an individual, themselves, but until then they will continue to die like the little sheep that they are. just don't join the revolution and you'll be spared? who knows, but all that I know is this, I didn't ever see the point to emo or being anything other than an individual, haven't looked back and I don't care the whispers, looks or disproving attitude.

for those being sucked into this stage needs to put down their twilight and try to find another fad to follow because emo seriously scare the crap out of me. perhaps that's why the world is so messed up at the moment, too many emos have thrown the scales off balance or something.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

It's sad and tragic their lives are cut short just because they want to tried something different.
And it's all over the media...
Daily Mail
Reuters
MSNBC

Signature

• Mar 13, 2012

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Cancel

Killing someone over a dress style seems to be a bit too much =.=

I'm not a fan of the Emo fashion style but as I said - snuffing out a life for something so trivial is impossibly inhumane.

• Mar 14, 2012

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.