Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Contest! O_O - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Contest! O_O

Group announcement by Zero-and-Ciel-Fangirls

page 1 of 1 1 total item

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hiya!

I am one of the admins of the Zero and Ciel Fangirls Group! I tried to put this in annoncements, but I couldn't -_-. If a moderator could help me place it in there, thank you! ^.^ Anyway, I thought, a great way to kick of spring and the opening of the group, I thought making a nice friendly contest for making wallpapers of Zero Kiryu or Ciel Phantomhive! XD XD

RULES!>.<

1.) It has to be one of the following characters: Zero or Ciel

2.) It has to be something to do with spring or at least some how represent it! O_O (Cherry Blossoms, flowers, etc.)

ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY APRIL 2ND! O_O

REWARDS! XD

Well, the only honor I can bestow is that your artwork will be placed in our gallery! XD XD
YEAH! :D :D

Please place the entry on Minitokyo first, then send it to meh! :D PM me if you have any questions! XD XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.