Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi! can you please post back my wallpaper? - Minitokyo

Hi! can you please post back my wallpaper?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

HeadPhonesThisRock

HeadPhonesThisRock

No Falled Tears

Hi! Emm.. I'm sorry for this message, but can you please post back my wallpaper? it's a little unfair delete it, i just would to uploud it and then everybadody download it... please, it'll be so great see it again in the webpage... i love my wallpaper, it's the first wallpaper i do that i really liked,
if this message is annoying i'll never upload a wallpaper or scan not to disturb..

sorry for the inconvenience...

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Please update your thread to follow the guidelines HERE after reading all the information. Then a mod should be able to give you more information and help you with your query. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

As Snicker pointed out, you should always include the deletion message you got so we could know what wallpaper got deleted and what the reasons were. Furthermore, the reasons for deletion are usually stated in the deletion message, you should pay more attention to what it says.

As for the wallpaper itself, I deleted it for the following reasons:

1. Not much was done to the original scan in terms of quality - it's still pretty grainy and considered low in quality.
2. Your description said and I quote "2° Step : placed on top a bubbles wallpaper" and then "4° Step : Placed -Again- A Different wallpaper". Since you didn't actually link us to those resources you used, I couldn't be sure whether you meant to say you used textures or real wallpapers. I'm guessing you used real wallpapers since one of our staff members linked to a wallpaper on deviantArt - you may NOT use other people's wallpapers; it's considered ripping and we don't allow that here.
3. You didn't put your signature on the wallpaper - placing a signature is one of the main requirements for submitting a wallpaper and wallpapers without signatures risk deletion.

With all this mentioned, I'm sorry but I can not restore your wallpaper to the gallery. You are, however, free to try submitting your wallpaper again when you make some changes to it - do something more to the original scan, use only resources you are allowed to use and don't forget to put your signature on the wallpaper. We strongly encourage our members to post their works in The Sandbox first to get some feedback from the more experienced wallers. Also, if you're not sure about the rules and what is allowed and what isn't on Minitokyo, you can always read our Policy and FAQ.

Good luck and keep it up.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.