Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everyone! - Minitokyo

Hello Everyone!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Ruri23

I love Ruri

Hi Minna-san!My name is Enrico,but my friends call me Zeks!I like wallpapers,scan and pictures very much,so i decide to subscrive,because MiniTokyo is very cool!I hope you'll enjoy the pics i post!!BTW My favourite character is Ruri Hoshino from Nadesico,so if anyone help me find beutiful pics of her, i will appreciate!Thanx To All!!!

She is my favourite!She's so lovely!!

Hi Ruri23
Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay and have fun.
Maybe you can find some piccis of her in the "popular categories" in the left side XD
Sorry i dont know ruri so i cant help you...

cu
white-winged-angel

Signature Image

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Ohayo Ruri!! Oh i like Nadesico too! though ive only knowned it from its movie: "the prince of darkness"..hehe
i dont have much on Nadesico..so meh cant help you with this one...

well anyway....enjoy yah stay here at the forum! post heaps and have heaps of fun! XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hello there mate! :D hehehe....

welcome to Mt and enjoy your stay here as much as possible aye? Have alot of fun as well :) hehe....
*shakes hands* i'll be seein' ya aronund yeah? :)

Signature

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome to MT ^^ Ruri.
enjoy your stay and have fun.
don't forget to check the rules.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Ruri23

I love Ruri

Thanks to all!!I like this site and i enjoy the forums too!!I have already checked the rules,btw thanx the same for the advice!!See you!!

She is my favourite!She's so lovely!!

well hello new person. ^.^ I'm also new here in minitokyo. ^.^ hope you are having fun too. ^.^

Neato! More new people such as myself. Hope you guys are finding this website as interesting as I find it!

How did you hear about this website?

Welcome fellow newbie! I myself joined only four days ago and so far I really like MiniTokyo. Still trying to get to level 10 but it seems so far away with me still being on level 4. ANyways, enjoy your stay here.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya and welcome to MT ^^

Have a blast but don't forget to read the support page for all the rules and stuff. ^^

Signature

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

hello and welcome, I'm new too. ^_^' Welcome to MT hope you you are having fun.

Signature Image

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Hello there ruri-chan...i mean.. Ruri23. Have fun in MT if you need anything just ask us. we'll gladly to help you

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

Welcome on board newcomer XD

Have fun at MiniTokyo and enjoy your stay here as long as you can ^_^

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

Welcome on board newcomer XD

Have fun at MiniTokyo and enjoy your stay here as long as you can ^_^

EDIT: sorry for double posting I din't meant this to happen

*bows* Welcome to MT I know you will love this palce just like me, its a very nice site, lots of goof pictures/wallpapers/scans and arts...so I hoep you injoy yourself and goodluck!! *howls*

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

welcome TO MT Enrico!!!!!!!!!
I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us!!!
Well feel free to stop by my page whenever you want! If you EVER have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me or any of the Mods!!! You can either PM me or write in my GB! (PM= private message, GB= guestbook) ;)

If you wana learn more about me go ahead and read some of my Entrance thread!
Located Here: -Dagnarus-

Hope to see you around!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.