Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 thread about nothing - Minitokyo

thread about nothing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

have you guys watched the tv show Seinfeld... it's a show about nothing.
well this is a thread about nothing, but despite that it might become the place for all the drama and action there is in a spam lounge. so go ahead and post anything or nothing cause after all it is a thread about nothing and everything goes... spam away into the most schizophrenic thread there is...

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

*thinking hard of something spammy yet readworthy...*

so how is everybody today?

for shame, that's the best I can come up with.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

I personally think the spoon is the ultimate utensil.
But thats just me.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha, mate! The av and sign i made for ya fits you perfectly, haha :D looks nice, too nice.... :P

Signature

snx

snx

Mr K.

Heh, so I'm spaming it:

Paradise Lost - Mercy

You live for time of solace
Within a sign there's a promise
Don't lose all faith 'cause you shake at night
It's in the art of the process
In another rhyme beyond this place
The healing's fast enough...
Done a thousand times a thousand ways
Until you've had enough
...It's mercy you're asking for
Cheating life by taking more
It's mercy you're asking for
Take my life or give me more...
The loss of prize possessions
To cure the mind's obsessions
Could trade your soul for that normal life
Elite to all objections...
See beyond all tears and broken years
Your senses giving up
Lose all confidence at your expense
Your courage swallowed up.

:)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

hmmm lets see.... ethanol precipitates DNA. that's what i do almost everyday.

-ed-

Drool Alchemist

I'm so hungryyy...... but.. the fridge is empty, and I'm too lazy to go to the store.
Oh sob, I'll just have to starve to death.
and how're everyone else?

Signature Image

Quote by defrax-I personally think the spoon is the ultimate utensil.
But thats just me.

but have you cosidered the spork???
half spoon half fork , something to think about .

Signature

When I die, I want to go like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like all the passengers in his car.

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Quote by Anbu33

Quote by defrax-I personally think the spoon is the ultimate utensil.
But thats just me.

but have you cosidered the spork???
half spoon half fork , something to think about .

If such a godlike tool were to ever grace my house...then yes, it would probably be the ultimate utensil...but for now...the spoon reigns supreme.

Oh and...if you were to ever consume 297 cans of diet pepsi...that would constitute a lethal dose of methanol...and you would go blind and die.

happy drinking.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Quote by KazumaTheShellBulletWhen I die, I want to go like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like all the passengers in his car.

I think that is hilarious... lol :D

Have you ever thought you are an online junkie.. like you get so addicted being online and photoshoping it almost gets scary at moments... that's how i feel at the moment
any bad habbits you wanna change or somthing... just write people, write whatever you feel right now

Quote by DernierCriHave you ever thought you are an online junkie.. like you get so addicted being online and photoshoping it almost gets scary at moments... that's how i feel at the moment
any bad habbits you wanna change or somthing... just write people, write whatever you feel right now

all the time , i stay up all night photoshping , its sad actually

anyways , right now i feel like drinking some pepsi.

Signature

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

don't you think it's kinda cruel having the letter "s" in the word lisp...

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Quote by Anbu33all the time , i stay up all night photoshping , its sad actually

DON'T GIVE in!!@#$!#$@#$!$!@#$@#!@$@#

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by Anbu33all the time , i stay up all night photoshping , its sad actually

ah no no no.... I'd prefer to have RootBeer... Pepsi's kinda hard on the throat.... or it's just me...
oh, and I'm a total geek, too... =3 nice to meet you

derniercri : missed the shoutbox, didn't ya? XD rofl

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Quote by KorganoSderniercri : missed the shoutbox, didn't ya? XD rofl

you got it right... well almost.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

...........................................................................(...) about nothing

GO anime!

ZA WARUDO!

ok , 5 pepsis and counting , i think ill explode before i go blind

31 days till the dvds come out

Signature

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

I just had a piece of heavenly cake....here at dad's office....I'd eat more but I don't want him to return and find it all gone X3

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Quote by LaitainaeI just had a piece of heavenly cake....here at dad's office....I'd eat
more but I don't want him to return and find it all gone X3

When they get to that age...they don't NEED cake anymore. You'd be doing him a favour...to promote his health and all XD

Quote by LaitainaeI just had a piece of heavenly cake....here at dad's office....I'd eat more but I don't want him to return and find it all gone X3

did you use a spoon ?

Signature

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

X3 No I didn't use a spoon. XD my dad's 45....i want mooore xx; no plates...he'll get mad at me if he finds the whole thing missing

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

after several hours of experimentation i have concluded that the fork is a far superior utensile than the spoon , so my final say is .......

wheres the pepsi ?

Signature

hiya so anything well lets see it 11:30pm where i am and everyone is asleep in my house and i bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.