Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Activity is MT up to lately - Minitokyo

What Activity is MT up to lately

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

The topic itself is rather simple. What activity have you been up to lately? Are you taking time to lounge around and catch up on some reading/television shows, or are you making efforts to exercise and if so what have you been doing?

For myself, I've been going back to the gym and getting myself completely back in shape, both cardio and muscular wise. In my other free time, I've been finding my way to watching Smallville slowly.

What about the rest of you, MT?

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I have been enjoying myself on Spring Break. Shopping, eating, sleeping in~

...and some Wii Fit thrown in there too ^_~

Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Trying to recover from hyperventiliation - though it does seem to be getting worst instead of better.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've been writing term papers, crocheting amigurumi and watching The Vampire Diaries or various anime.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

I have spring break starting today at 12:00 pm! yay! during this time I'll try to end some wii games, make some t-shirt designs and finish a lil sculpture I'm doing ;). Also hope to go to a relaxing place for a while, maybe the beach.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

As far as leisurely activities go, I'm applying a balancing act of reading Mockingjay, playing Silent Hill: Downpour, Final Fantasy XIII, and then my brother and his wife got me sucked back in to playing Guild Wars. It's no wonder I haven't gotten anything done in a while. Oh yeah, Snicker & I are watching Shakugan no Shana FINAL together. I haven't abandoned walling, I'm just trying to knock some other stuff off my list first. o_o

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Trying to get a job, and playing video games O3O

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

VestigeL

VestigeL

2b || !2b

Preparing for exams and watching/dropping various animes.

Sometimes I wish reality was a dream, yet at other times I wish my dreams were reality.

endless piles of homework so endless that I literally do not have time to do anything else including study or go to class so I just failed an exam. BOOYAH.
Seriously, I managed to pull 3 all-nighters during my spring break.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I've been trying to squeeze in some reading ("Catching fire") and playing some older games I bought (the Tomb Raider series), while waiting for the new Game of Thrones and Fringe episodes.
All that while trying to work on all the papers/projects I have.

My physical fitness can wait XD but nice that some of you are thinking about that! ^^b

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

I have been working hard as usual. I just finished a new barbed wire fence with a chicken wire overlay around the ranch (to keep out the stray dogs and keep in the horses and chickens, who have mutually exclusive areas in which to range) I have also been playing Sacred 2 Fallen Angel and hanging out at Minitokyo, of course.

Zweixhander

Zweixhander

Ten Ten Tenshi!

I've been thinking of what anime I should review and how I can make it better than my last one. Right now I'm just preparing for an important test coming up soon! Dx

天/Ten=Heaven

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

heh. I'm not busy at all.

I should attend summer classes next week (It's somewhat, a holiday here atm). I need to do a baby thesis for a subject called "Theory of Automata" (and I'm thinking of making a parser.). todo, project proposal for a client, a forex system. Need to catch up to things not in real life, need to make a website for our org, my game dev group, and need to learn so many things, like php frameworks for easier system assembly.

heh. I'm not busy at all.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Busy going to work and have some fun this summer :)

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

we getting sexy aren't we?
XD
The working out part for me has been there from last year, almost everyday, not as intsense as you.
I've been caught up with studying, that's eating most of my time, and will till somewhere in late june. Also, caught up with reading the book I've started.
Trying to keep up with some of the tv shows I'm watching.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

firefly went to a club for a birthday party last night.

The kids start school again in 3 days.

Signature Image

Busy, busy, busy, busy! I don't think too much as try to make it as fun as possible. :)
And being a slave to my dog! LOL

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Lurking and working.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I've been working/studying all this time, so I'm really stressed at the moment.. oh and I've been planning the destruction of Mt in my free time D:

The end is near..

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Taking a drawing class and practicing at least an hour a day......!

Also, been reading some comic books.....'Book Four' of Avatar:The Last Airbender (Part 1) and The Avengers Marvel Masterworks.....also, exercise....at least, a little.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Quote by darthasLurking and working.

haha. it might be that, your work is lurking itself. :P

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Balancing my university stuff with my sleep hours, free time, aikido and mor free time.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Yes Awk, my work is lurking itself, and stalking.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

cozying up on the couch in a blanket while hail/thunderstorm pounds outside the window...wishing I had the skills/tech to take pics of the awesome lightning right now~

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.