Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi! :) - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Recently I've been uploading some of my Vectors.
My name is Matias and i born in Philatherphia,PA,USA , live in Puerto Rico, but I will return to philatherphia next month. (Been putting it off all year)
I have 17 years and I'm finishing high school.
I like ecchi, supernatural, Psychological, horror and .....comedy anime/manga

thats all. See you around! :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt forums :) here are some helpful links faq and policy if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask, hope to see you return real soon, and pardon me for asking, but where in the world is Philatherphia? I know where Puerto Rico is, but is the other in that area? that country? it sure does have an interesting spelling that's for sure. there are plenty of things to entertain yourself on this site dedicated to ecchi and so forth, I've seen your vectors thus far and they look clean and crisp, hope you get around to uploading more :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lucifer00

Lucifer00

Manyuu LoverS :3

welcome to MiniTokyo 200m
:)

I see you also love ecchi! Hooray for that! =P
Welcome to Minitokyo! Looking forward to checking out your vectors!

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Hey 200m! Welcome to MT! ^^ You will not regret to be here!

Signature

B-BRabbit

B-BRabbit

The Empress

Welcome ^^

Acheronta Movebo

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Hey there and Welcome!
hope you will enjoy here..remember!you can ask me any questions!
have fun..<3

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.