Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Recruiting" Visual Novel members! - Minitokyo

"Recruiting" Visual Novel members!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , I'm planning to write up a Visual Novel of my own - but needless to say , I lack the necessary talents to do so.
I can probably draft a story , the characters , their personalities and stuff like that but I lack the skills for programming , CG-making and I'm certainly going to need more story-planners and an appropriate squad for the Visual Novel.

I think I've already found someone to handle the music , though it wouldn't hurt to have someone tuning it or have more people on the team.
It would be nice to have some female vocalists on the OP and ED as well.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Good luck and I can't wait to see what you produce. Since I have been fixed I could sing some of the really high pitched sequences. lol :D

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

wow, really Z ?
:D

good luck!
if i can, i will help you
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , I'll probably do it provided that I have the members... and a group name :s
Either way , I'm gonna need all the help I need - can't get things started unless I have a basic team to create a Visual Novel - hopefully the playthrough value would be roughly about 50+ hours but it may be too ambitious for a small and new group.

As for the music - well , I guess I'd leave it to the music part of the group - I really lack the talent for music ( Tried learning piano when I was a kid - but failed stupendously ) but for plot enhancing purposes - I may give a certain theme to compose on.
I'm thinking that I may be able to get some CG members here though - considering that this is a image site after all.

But meh , guess I shouldn't pin my hopes on it , I can't seem to gather the necessary members.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I lack talent in music myself, my mom often tells me I got no taste in music. but my ideas come from role playing, people that do this often, you could settle back on facebook, lurk and see what comes of it. depending on the clean/dirty version of the VN that would be your call, but just start writing a story and don't hold back and just let the nightmare of the depths of your psyche unfold. with all the past VN you've played, as anime, you could also bleed some of that out, I have found, since the Japanese realm I have swarm in, my ideas are twice as dark as they were with american films alone. best of luck on your adventure !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Mm... I was thinking about an Eroge actually but then again , I don't think I could bring myself to write the lines of the H-Scene.
SO ALL AGES IT IS!

As for the plot - I can come out with things for Mecha , modern romance , medieval fantasy or probably something related to mind-battles but like I said - I'm gonna need more members for the plot development team.
One can only come up with so many ideas - more of them would polish , refine and strengthen it.

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

i would help you but i dont know if i have enough time for this...

i just got excited and cant wait for whatever u produce man...best of luck with it. but if there is anything i can do to help just ask. i do have some crazy ideas of my own for a plot but still it needs so much work i dont know where to start with...but if our ideas are similar i believe i will be able to help you. but i dont know if i have enough time for it right now... :/

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Mmm... The general plot is over here... though it's not done yet : http://www.tumblr.com/blog/visualnovelfedproject

Well , I do need several more story developers , CG artists ( Which I was hoping to find in a Image Forum Site.... ) and probably a couple more programmers.
Artists and programmers are particularly difficult to find - which wasn't really something surprising but I want to make life easier for the little amount of artists and programmers I have by splitting up their tasks - I only have a general artist and a coloring artist at the moment.

Hey, Z I'll help if you'll have me, not that i have much experience in anything other than writing stories, I'm not a particularly talented artist but I can do backgrounds Somewhat

"Something beyond comprehension can inspire fear, or awe in people".

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , like I said , I need whatever help I can get :P
The group discussion is mainly focused in here : http://www.facebook.com/groups/332055450152166/407312579293119/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity
The plot in question , however , is written here : http://www.tumblr.com/blog/visualnovelfedproject

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.