Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WIP: original art again! final part (I hope) - Minitokyo

WIP: original art again! final part (I hope)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Previous sketches: 1 -(topic about it) - 2 (topic about it)

First of all thanks to everyone gave me suggestions/impressions until now!
And so...after another month (I'm so slooooow) I came up with this final version of my sketch: click me!
Yah, I changed a lot of things, again XD
But this time I'm pretty happy about the final result, and I opened this thread to ask you if there is something I should absolutly change, or if it'll be okey like this (before I start to color it).

Please before to ask something anyway, give a quickly look to the previous topics, in order to understand which changes I did from the first WIP to this one :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

This is probably one of the biggest transformations I've seen of a WIP here on MT. I mean that in a very good way too.

I have to say, with looking at everything that's been done, I can't really add any more suggestions for your sketch. As of right now, everything looks fantastic. I really love not only the changes you made to the scenery, but to the mermaid as well. It's full of life, and I can only imagine the amount of color it will have as well.

I'd honestly say go full force ahead. It looks stunning!

Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Really thanks Cyan for your support! >.< really!

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

OMG! :O all your sketches were amazing! >.<
first, I love all the mermaids you drew (^.^)b they are all gorgeous :3 (I prefer the second one ♥)
second, your final background is the best one x) the details are great and the fishes are well scattered, it feels like you can see all the wonders of the sea :3 lol.
my only problem is... the mermaid's fin... (in English we don't say tail, do we? ^^') it seems... too ... high? :S it sure is a bit.. odd ^^' I think it'd look better if you place it a bit down to the right xD maybe not to the right but down for sure :) (or maybe it's just my eyes :P) anyway, you can try it and you'll see if it's better or not ^.^
that's all =^^= it's really wonderful! I'm looking forward to it! I'm sure it'll be AWESOME! :D go for it Raffa! \(^.^\)

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

First of all, thanks for the compliments hitsu :3
About the fin/tail (really i don't know which is more correct XD) I can understand which is the matter...but part of the problem can result from the fact that it is a sketch...the tail's lines are a little confused, but I'm pretty sure that the perspective is right >.<
However when I'll start to color it and to made it more "claer" I'll try to put a little down tha tail...:)

Thanks again for support!

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I'm glad to say your second sketch has already become my wallpaper, but I'll be looking forward to the final version~
;)

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

? o.o how can you use the second sketch like a wall? it's totally a mess XD

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Hahahaha, I liked it! It's messy, but I liked the feelin'~ ˆ3ˆ

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by Raffachan First of all, thanks for the compliments hitsu :3
About the fin/tail (really i don't know which is more correct XD) I can understand which is the matter...but part of the problem can result from the fact that it is a sketch...the tail's lines are a little confused, but I'm pretty sure that the perspective is right >.<
However when I'll start to color it and to made it more "claer" I'll try to put a little down tha tail...:)

Thanks again for support!

you're welcome, you're welcome =^^=
oooh, I see... your perspective is definitely right, I know ^_^ it's just that the tail should be a bit.. more... down :)
good luck! (^.^)b

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

@tsuki: lol okey XD if you like it...:3
@hitsu: ok..how I wrote before, I'll try to put the tail a little more down :3

Okey people, if there isn't someone else who wants to give suggestions about this final sketch, I'll start to colour it soon oo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.