Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rep me a anime to watch plz - Minitokyo

rep me a anime to watch plz

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yoyojoe11

yoyojoe11

LORD OF DARK_PAIN >_<

hey need a anime to watch cause i got allot of free time i believe this is the right form if not let me know where anyway

as you can see if u look at my watch list i have watch a few anime (still need to update it) if i don't have it in there and you suggest on i have seen i will add it also i will give my option on the anime so feel free to suggest an anime and i will read and check it out

thank you for your time and i wait for the posts ^_^

*ack* my neck guess i have been at pc long anuf will check on the post when i get back wonder if anyone will post hmm anyway ty for read and i shall wait for the posts

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

can you give me more spesific genre or type of anime that you like to watch? if i give suggestion w/o considering type it would be :
clannad and clannad after story for slice of life/drama
for action all gundam series would take a lot of yours free time without you noticing it
for more advanced show with lot of depth story i will recomended code geass and the2nd season of it
if you find it interesting i will be glad to recomended the show wich i have watched....

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

yoyojoe11

yoyojoe11

LORD OF DARK_PAIN >_<

hmm i see what you mean but i have watch the gundam series and code geass dont think i have heard of clannad

anyway on a nuther note you said genre or type hard to say lets see
action,adventure,comedy,demons,drama, fantasy,magic, martial arts,mecha,military,police,samurai,school,v(...)

here is a few genre any of these if a few would be nice as for a type cant really think of any at the moment so ill let you know if i think of one hope this helps

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Looking at your watchlist I don't see Bakemonogatari, think you should give it a shot^_^ also shows like Durarara! and Baccano! should caught your attention. From samurai/ninja anime I recommend Basilisk and House of Five Leaves. And Katanagatari of course. You have a similar taste to my friend from what I see so these should do it^_^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Oh dear... You haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist!? That's almost a crime. XDD Don't bother with the first season. Start directly with the 2nd season. The beginning of the two is basically the same but the 1st season later diverted from the original manga so the story is not as good. Yeah and Durarara! is good :D

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

yoyojoe11

yoyojoe11

LORD OF DARK_PAIN >_<

Quote by WalkingEncyclopediaOh dear... You haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist!? That's almost a crime. XDD Don't bother with the first season. Start directly with the 2nd season. The beginning of the two is basically the same but the 1st season later diverted from the original manga so the story is not as good. Yeah and Durarara! is good :D

Fullmetal yes i have watched it both types like brotherhood better thow anyway ill go add that to the list Durarara!was good got any others to suggest?

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Hellsing Ultimate is badass but very bloody. (note that it's the ULTIMATE. not the canon, which is like... shXt.)
Ouran High School Host Club is funny and sweet.
Guilty Crown is also awesome.
Natsume Yuujinchou and Nurarihyon no Mago are both about youkai. Very different styles and tones, but equally enjoyable.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.