Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam questionaire XD - Minitokyo

Gundam questionaire XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

1. Which series in the vast Gundam franchise have you watched?
2. Which is your favourite series? Please explain.
3. Who is your favourite character? Please explain.
4. If you were to pilot a Gundam, which one would it be? Or if you don't know how to answer that, just say which Gundam is your favourite. XD

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by WalkingEncyclopedia
4. If you were to pilot a Gundam, which one would it be? Or if you don't know how to answer that, just say which Gundam is your favourite. XD

I have t confess, Gundam is one of those things I watched on cartoon network, I;ve enver seen it properly.

Wing, and like one episode of Endless Waltz is that counts as a separate series. I also read one Seed manga and played a Mobile Suit Gundam video game.

Wee I have to say Wing because it's the only one I sort of saw. It's actually pretty cool though with youths from the space colonies rebelling against Earth.

I remember it being Duo but I have no idea why. I think if I watched it again I'd probably hate him. Hero is always cool though.

That's not fair! When I was little my favourite was Death sycthe. Now that I think about it maybe that was why I liked Duo as a character.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

1. ... Most of them actually. I've watched all of the animated UC series ( From the One Year War to the Victory series in terms of timeline ) though I'm still left with some side-stories and Manga I need to catch up on - there was also the After War Gundam X , Turn A Gundam , Gundam Wing , Gundam Wing Endless Waltz , Gundam SEED , Gundam SEED Astray , Gundam SEED Destiny ( Admittedly , I've ditched it half-way through ) , Gundam SEED Stargazer , Mobile Fighter G Gundam , 00 Series , some of the SD series.... well , you get the idea.

I'm still missing out on a lot of the side-stories , however.

2. ..... Okay , this question is going to kill me. Must I choose one? If so... I'd go for Char's Counterattack - the Movie where the intense rivalry between Amuro Ray and Char Aznable comes to a close - though it did spawn the events of Hathaway's Flash and Gundam Unicorn.
Man , Stardust Memories , 08th MS team and some of the other UC series were pretty good as well :s I CAN'T DECIDE!

3. Char Aznable - Full Frontal is nothing but a shadow of his formal self.

4. If it's a Gundam - I'd go for either the Unicorn Gundam / Banshee , Zeta White Unicorn , Hi-Nu Gundam , G-3 Gundam , Wing Zero Custom Gundam , Formula 91 , Crossbone X1 Full Cloth , 00 Qant , Delta Gundam , Akatsuki , Epyon or the Double X Gundam... and maybe the Turn A Gundam.

If it's a Mobile Suit - I'd go for the Qubeley , Kshatriya , Gelgoog ( Char Custom ) , GM Command Type , Tallgeese III , GN XIII , Sinanju , ZAKU II ( Char Custom ) , ZAKU III , Hambrabi , Marasai , Delta Plus , Nightingale etc. etc. ( The list would go on... )

If it's a Mobile Armor.... ehh... I'm not a fan of using those gigantic terrors to be honest :P

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

1. seen them all and currently watching and reading some gundam I've encountered.
2. I'm partial to the chibi gundam version, it was a refreshing kick over the typical dark drama of the rest of the others. I also adore g gundam and gundam wing. epyron, my most favorite gundam ever !
3. herro ! the only pilot that ever captured my full attention and I was often upset when he wasn't in an episode. I loved it even more when he piloted my favorite gundam of all time.
4. in the others already mentioned that one, epyron ! although that pink gundam looks bad arse ! the dragon gundam fascinated me some too, but I bothered doing great detail to my epyron gundam model :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

1. 0079, 08th MS Team, 0080, 0083, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, Unicorn, F91, G, Wing/Endless Waltz, X, and SEED/Destiny.

2. I have to say Wing is my favorite one, not just because it is my first and that I hold nostalgic feelings over it, I loved how there was a variety of characters and how they evolve throughout the series to Endless Waltz, to how it blended war and politics together, how pyschology plays into the hearts and minds of the characters during war, and bringing a new look to the Gundam franchise with a trained group of Gundam pilots as the protagonists and not the over-used concept of a civilian kid who becomes a pilot of a Gundam.

3. Both Zechs Merquise and Treize Khushrenada tie for my favorite Gundam character(s) of all time, both have a charisma uniquely their own and I love how devoted they are to the women in their lives, so the terms of being an officer and a gentleman apply greatly to these two, how they inspire their fellow soldiers and even gain the respect of even the Gundam pilots despite being enemies of each other, and that they are brilliant on the battlefield with their excellent and well thought out tactics.

4. Although Wing Zero is an awesome Gundam to pilot, I much rather pilot the Double X Gundam from Gundam X, it would be pretty awesome to draw energy from the moon to power up the beam rifle.

Signature

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

-.Gundam Wing,Gundam 00....i did hear/read lots about the Gundam Seed,but i din't practically watch it(or even like it!).
as how it's obvious,i didn't watch much of Gundams..but i really did enjoy this one,the story is really nice and well done(i'v also liked the fact they did add an Islamic Characters(or such),the unique Characters,The emotions that anime made me feel,the Fights,the Improvement of Characters,The way it represent Humanity and how awful the war is,..The Art;i actually find this Version has the best Art/Graphics,....etc.
My Point is:I really Loved and Enjoyd Each moment of this anime even though i'm not in the Mecha type.
A-Tieria Erde: Even though i really HATE the girly looking males(specially when they have a purple hair and pink jacket "-.-),but i'v defintly loved Tieria,He's really cool,i like him when he acts as a Badass(which means all season one!),i also Have a weak point to those who just can't forgot the dead people and Keep them in thair mind(that even made me respect Neil more ^^),that's without even mention that he's good at fighting and smart too....Oh,and i like his voice too much :P
Well,All In All..."Tieria Erde"is one of my Very favs not only in the Gundam series but in All animes!.
----------------------
B-Lockon Stratos(Neil Dylandy):Yeah...this one is one of those who i really respect,well,to tell the truth;i didn't really ;like him "that much"in beginning,i just though he's one of those "playing"which i hate(i like the Boyish ones,not the Play-Boy ones!)...but by time,i liked him,and when he Died ;-; i felt sad for him,time by time....i relized how cool he was and how sucks to lose him,as the same for Tieria,i liked him more when shows us how did Neil effect to hime.
Other Than that...i liked the character's design and voice too,he's bretty good at fighing,a funny one,and a Truly Nice guy(i hope you rest in peace)----he's also one of my very fav anime males :3--
BTW..i hate(really do)his brother that came in season 2(Lyle Dpylandy),and found that step just sucks but needed one(too bad)!

1. Which series in the vast Gundam franchise have you watched? Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam 00 and gundam Age the first season

2. Which is your favorite series? Gundam Wing. It's the series that got me interested in Anime and I like the complicated story. Plus they're the hottest of all the gundam guys in my opinion. I read the manga version later and found a lot of things to suddenly make sense. Like why Wufei claims he's weak and why he tends to wait rather than jump into the fight and even why he chose to join Marimeia in the movie and fight Heero. It also shows a lot of things the Anime left out due to the delicacy of some of those scenes. To name an example of that They purposely changed how Quatre's father died because of the how it happened in the manga. (Their home was blown up and all there except Quatre died and this was done by protesters riled up by OZ and not by OZ itself.) Wufei's colony also got an if I recall correctly altered version of the original manga story because of the confusion it would give for normal people to do things when OZ is supposed to be the bad-guy. Not that these changes make the series any less enjoyable or confusing for it though! I just advice people to read the manga's also and find the answers in them to a lot of questions about the series.

3. Who is your favorite character? Chang Wufei from Gundam Wing. Most people tend to mistake him as a sexist woman hater and the one pilot that was only there for plot exposition. However those people haven't read the manga's and as such are missing some pretty big parts of his person; like his wife giving her life for him and the extend of his traditional imperial Chinese upbring. People often forget that this boy was a scholar with a strong black and white sense of right and wrong who did not believe in justice and found that his view of the world was wrong in every way and the craziness of the war caused him to lose a wife he might not have loved as wife but certainly cared for deeply the way one cares about a younger sister and he was loyal to a fault to his upbring. Wufei for me is the character I mostly expect to find in a war as an accurate depiction of a 16 year old fighting something bigger than everyone. He tries to remain faithful to his wife by fighting for her ideal of justice and bringing peace, but finds that even her believes like his own are not applicable on the world as it is at that time and he's thrown back and forth; torn between fighting for peace and feeling that if he doesn't have the strength to fight that he shouldn't because according to ancient Chinese upbring weak ones must be protected and those who protect must be strong and it is not until he meets Sally who acknowledges her weakness, but continues to fight for her believes even so that he begins to gain a sense of direction in this insanity of war. Personally I think the anime would've been even more powerful if Wufei's past had somehow been flashed back to before or after the fight with Treize that he lost and if more attention was paid to Wufei instead of that winy little psychopathic stalker called Relena.

4. If you were to pilot a Gundam, which one would it be? While Wufei is my favorite pilot my favorite gundam stays Deathscythe. I mean laser scythe that works even under water and in the vacuum of space and a cloaking device that keeps you off radar till you're literally standing on the radar! AND IT LOOKS LIKE AN EFFIN DEMON WHEN SILHOUETTED BY THE SUN OR MOON! Deathscythe for the win people!

Well this is going to be rather difficult for me.

Most of the series, the only ones that I have not watched are Gundam ZZ, Gundam X, Gundam Age... and the many many side-stories. It's been a lot of gundam since I first fell in love with New Mobile Report Gundam Wing, so I might be forgetting stuff.
Of the series, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam has the most pull with me. The suits where varied in design, the action takes it a step above OYW that has not really been seen since, it's a brutal conflict, and dark setting and more or less defines the Gundam franchise as a whole since it's creation.
It's old, it's rough around the edges, and it's flawed as hell... I love Zeta all the same.

Oh, this is hard...
There are two stand outs really. for different reasons.
Paptimus Scirocco.... It's been years since Zeta, and really, the world doesn't have a clue to what exactly he was planing. He is cunning, ambitious, a brilliant designer, and rather good looking, while being a power threat from the shadows. All and all, this is the only character that I have managed to have a nick name for, "Grand Pimp-daddy of Gundam". I am rather attached to this bastard.
The other is, Graham "Mr. Bushido" Aker... put him in anything and the man just chews on the screen. It's very entertaining.

If it has to be a gundam, I am rather loving of the Formula series. The F91 and F97 (also known as the Crossbone series). But to me, it's the F91...
If not, The-O.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.