Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the matter and was that deleted? - Minitokyo

What is the matter and was that deleted?

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Was the wallpaper which I made from what kind of reason having covered for many hours erased?

merged: 04-19-2012 ~ 06:34am
The following sentences are comments when wallpaper is deleted.
If it removes "not having signed", an idea is not one of reasons.

------------------------------------
adataramayumi,

The wallpaper you have submitted (The slanting world :http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/581393) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low quality images used (too grainy, blurry and pixelated in places), poor composition, no signature.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I deleted your wallpaper due to poor quality - most images you used in it were of low quality - they were either too grainy, blurry or pixelated and we don't accept such images. Also, your wallpaper didn't have your signature on it - putting a signature on your wallpapers is one of the main rules and requirements here and wallpapers without one risk deletion.

Signature

I understood that the work which does not agree in your esthetic sense was called "poor quality", and was eliminated.
I cannot understand your esthetic sense.
Therefore, I refrain from what minitokyo announces.

I follow the belief of following oneself.
"signature is a foreign substance unnecessary on wallpaper. "
I will not sign wallpaper.

I am sorry to have made the wallpaper contrary to the main rules and requirements.
Thank you for your reply.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by adataramayumi

I follow the belief of following oneself.
"signature is a foreign substance unnecessary on wallpaper. "
I will not sign wallpaper.

I will let you know of this. Anything and everything is taken off of the internet. If you have no way to distinguish proof that an item belongs to you, anyone can and will claim it as their own. As such, proof is required of ownership before submission.

Please be mindful of such events regardless of where you may go on the internet, for this can happen anywhere, and most likely will.

Have a great day!

Signature Image

Your explanation is useful in order to understand the difference in our thought.
The view about ownership differs in us mutually.

Wallpaper is not sold.
Profits come out of someone's pretending "I made this wallpaper" to nobody.
Therefore, there is also no necessity for proof.
I have not seen until now the example which the person who made wallpaper has to self-assert.

Since it cannot let the style in Japan pass, Minitokyo does not seem to be a good announcement place.
However, when you feel inclined for me to sign, if you look at my work, I will think that I am glad.

Thank you for the wonderful correspondence.
The following opportunity wishes to perform more wonderful correspondence.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.