Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help: Cannot update signature - Minitokyo

Help: Cannot update signature

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm having some problems updating my current signature to that of a animated one.
Everytime I upload it, the site does not update and logging off/on doesn't work either.
I tried this in both FireFox and Internet Explorer. Does the location of where the image is uploaded from my computer have
to do with anything? I have tried uploading it from my desktop and C:\.

The animated signature I'm using falls into Minitokyo's signature guidelines as it says the signature cannot exceed a size of
486x60, 50kb in size, and must be a GIF file. The one I want to use is 300x60, 24kb in size and a GIF file.
I even tried two other options by doing the following:

Option #1: Scaled the animated GIF file to 486x60 with a size of 32kb
Option #2: Save the animated GIF file as non-animated with a size of 486x60 with a size of 8kb
Both of these still don't work. Please help.
Thanks!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I see one of a my little pony chasing with a cursor, is that the one you want to put there or something else? if all requirements have been met, like size and so forth, please wait anywhere from one to three hours for changes to take place, sometimes they aren't always instant. the site has gone through some changes which causes this from happening a lot of times right then and there.

the place of upload should not matter, it's based on requirements only. like gif and so forth. I hope that this helped you somewhat, when I want to change things it can sometimes be evil for the wait to see what it's actually going to look like due to it not changing right at that moment. this can also be stated for profile button and avatar, can take anywhere up to three hours to see the official change even after logging in and out, clearing temp/cache and so forth.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Wow, that took long. I remember the days when it used to be instant or a lot quicker.
Mods can close this thread. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.