Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shadowgirl's help and advice forum - Minitokyo

Shadowgirl's help and advice forum

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

If you need some help answering something you dont understand or need to find something that u cannot get anywhere else

Hi Im Shadowgirl and i would like to help answer many of your questions...
those questions can be anything about Anime, download links or anything else you think i can help you with.

I will try my very hardest to answer all of ur questions

if you dont find me answer what you are looking for ask the other people who asked previous questions and see if they can help you...

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

Sha-chan, HELP! I can't post back my reply on animechan. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

okay at the bottom post something at the bottom of the screen u should be able to.

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

sha-chan, it's useless desuyo. whenever i tried to post the reply, it always redirect me to a blank page. x[

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Shadowgirl-san, have you got any advice on how to get a girlfriend without the aid of chloroform and rope.

Thankyou ^_^

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Sha-chan... I always wanted a PSP and now I got one....but something is not right. That is... I can't play games that I had downloaded with my PSP... They said I need a firmware or something... I'm really confused... If so, can you give me a link where I can download it?
[The games I wanted to play are Persona 3 and Hakuouki]

Signature

Depending on what version your psp is, i.e. PSP - 100x, PSP200x or PSP300x there are different things to do. you also need to check what firmware you are on

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Immmm the version is 6 point something.... my little brother's playing with my PSP so I couldn't have a quick glance on it....
But please help meehhhhhh

Signature

we still need to find out whether that is PSP2000 or PSP3000 this is REALLY important

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

in the end of the bar code, there's something like... PSP1004...

Signature

oh then it might be a little more complicated, i'm not sure whether its safe to install a cfw on an update version but there are tutorials if you search google, just type in the version of you psp and firmware version with how to install cfw

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Okay, will try that. Thanks xD

Signature

Shadowgirl, what is the meaning of life?

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Meaning of life= live it to the fullest, never look back, and treat others how u would like to be treated..... AS to how to get a GF talk to her tell her how u feel and dont lie to her girls hate it and girl gossip will happen if u treat her badly IE lie or other things like that when she dumps u no one will feel sorry 4 you. Tri-chan the only way ur games will work will be to go to the place where u bought it and ask them... they usually have to help u in that department otherwise return ur PSP and get something new if u dont like either of those ideas go to another place that sells those and ask them...
Hope that helps if so PM me :)

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Why is Cyanide a fat turkey? When will Usagi ever realize that board chests fail? When will Mery learn that English needs to be spoken clearly? Why is Firefly not answering my messages? Why does Hooyaah think the government needs to pay their own taxes? When will Leaf realize he's actually a girl? and is artificial intelligent a cure for human stupidity?
Answering all of this requires skill.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Okay well those questions are a touchy subject but i'll give it a go... Artificial intelligence isnt a cure for a humans stupidity because it is suppossed to be based on the human brain so therefore any mistakes a human makes AI would make unless they tampered with it.... Hooyaah has his opinion and u have yours and thats okay but sometimes its best to leave things as they are... Firefly is a hard subject to try to answer but... sometimes answering things like that fail and therefore its something wrong with the program....

If that helps u plz say so and if it doesnt then let me know

merged: 05-03-2012 ~ 09:47am

Quote by TrizHuosha-chan, it's useless desuyo. whenever i tried to post the reply, it always redirect me to a blank page. x[

Keep trying

Pardon me Shadowgirl, Darthas seems to be sarcastic here so allow me to humor him.

Cyanide is a fat turkey because you see him/her as such. Usagi will probably never realize that. Mery will probably learn it when someone trolls him/her about his/her English. Firefly probably thinks you're creepy. Hooyah is probably an activist or more realistically a hippie. For Leaf, I give him/her a year. And AI is actually pretty stupid at the beginning, relying on trial and error, a human with AI will most probably die before the AI actually makes itself worth it. Also, replacing human stupidity with AI removes the "human" part but retains the "stupidity". Artificial Intelligence only has basic info put into it and allows for learning, but the lack of experience will still cause some level of stupidity.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by "Shadowgirl" AS to how to get a GF talk to her tell her how u feel and dont lie to her girls hate it and girl gossip will happen if u treat her badly IE lie or other things like that when she dumps u no one will feel sorry 4 you.

Thankyou ^_^

Quote by "t"Why is Cyanide a fat turkey?

American.

Quote by "o"When will Usagi ever realize that board chests fail?

Flat is best.

Quote by "u"When will Mery learn that English needs to be spoken clearly?

His English is better than your Russian.

Quote by "h"Why is Firefly not answering my messages?

You figured out MT mods aren't active. *pachi pachi pachi*

Quote by "o"Why does Hooyaah think the government needs to pay their own taxes?

Lol, just lol.

Quote by "u"When will Leaf realize he's actually a girl?

Leafy is awesome.

Quote by "now"is artificial intelligent a cure for human stupidity?

As a computer science student I can say no and you have to believe me. We're still at that stage where computers will only ever more or less do things if we tell them how to do it first.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Is Darthas an inferior human being to the rest of us? He seems similair to a pile of feces.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by ValunaIs Darthas an inferior human being to the rest of us? He seems similair to a pile of feces.

There have been numerous tests done throughout the years. To deliberate upon the results, we must first dive into a few key features.

Darthas exhibits a great obsession with desiring me to be obese. By all means, an understandable problem, as I am a rather flawless individual and therefore wanting to damage my character, even if but morally. However, Darthas can't help that. He is envious of me and as such creates grand delusions based upon facts that he has slowly crafted over time and slowly allowed them to be real.

We must also dive into the over exposure to other individuals that has resulted in the corruption of his very being. By constantly exposing himself to these individuals, the end result has created a "negative space" of misconceptions and false visions. Put simply, Darthas is being manipulated by the poison from such channels as the Minitokyo IRC channel, and fired chicken.

However, Valuna, it isn't too late. Darthas, and those that have contributed to corrupting him, can be saved. Yes, these individuals can be purified of such conditions and more importantly become great individuals who not only will help the dairy cows dominate the market, but also help expand my chain of pancake restaurants.

I hope this helps answer your question, and more importantly help give insight to those that might not understand. We must never criticize or condemn, we must accept and work towards understanding so the rehabilitation can begin.

Then, and after all that, I can achieve my plans of world domination.

-------------------------------------------(...)

On a serious note, this thread has become far too out of control. While we encourage off topic threads like this, it's gone in a completely different direction.

Therefore this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.