Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 2 Sankarea Scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of 2 Sankarea Scans

Tagged under Sankarea

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

Good evening!
I just have a little question. Two Scans that i uploaded this morning got deleted and i don't get the reasons why. Could anyone please clear things up so i won't make the same mistakes again please :). I want to upload properly and i'm sorry if i did anything wrong!

The first one is Sankarea by touketsusharingan
Sankarea by touketsusharingan

Deletion PM:

touketsusharingan,

The image you have submitted (Sankarea) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Here the second one Sankarea (Rea) by touketsusharingan
Sankarea (Rea) by touketsusharingan

Deletion PM:

touketsusharingan,

The scan you have submitted (Sankarea (Rea)) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

One of them was just a screenshot from the Anime Sankaera showing Rea maybe a little bit too exposed due to the cleavage. The other one is a Cover from the Manga.
But i saw way sketchier stuff so i don't get the reason why it got deleted.

Both Uploads have like decent a size of pixels. One is 1440 x 810 , the other one contains 1010 x 1500 pixels.

Thanks for hearing me out! I am really open to any kind of criticism because i really want to improve and stop making trash uploads -_-"

Kind regards

touketsusharingan

If light travels so fast, how come it's never caught a ninja?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I can tell you right now that screenshots are not allowed for submission. While for wallpapers if the screenshot itself is worked upon, then it might be acceptable if it fits the rules, but as a scan screenshots are not suppose to be allowed.

A big thing I would recommend is to read the Terms of Service, for the criteria of accepting a scan is listed there. Please bear in mind that we except and assume that all members have read such information before submitting a product. Especially members that have been here for over several years. ; D

As for the first of your scans, a scan staff member can help you with that.

I hope this information helps and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Signature Image

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

Thanks for the response. And i did read the Terms of Service back then when i registered here on Minitokyo but that's quite a while now...^^
I understand that Screenshots are not allowed.

Thanks for the advice i really appreciate that! But i'm still want to know about the first scan now :D.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

You can see her right nipple.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

Oh cr*p ._." I didn't see that but now that you pointed it out.... Haha i'm really sorry 'bout that ^^.
Still thanks for your time and answers! This is why i love minitokyo, people actually talk with you and point your mistakes out :) Thanks!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol, it's alright :]
I'll be closing this thread since everything has been answered ^__^

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.