Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WIP: original art again! - COLORING STAGE STARTED! - Minitokyo

WIP: original art again! - COLORING STAGE STARTED!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

OMG, since the last time I saw your work, it became more beautiful and awesome! :O Raffa, y'know, too much awesomeness can kill.. xP lol. but it's just too beautiful *.* I can't wait for it to be finished now! T.T lol. the atmosphere in it is so peaceful =3 dark + lighty light = WOW! xD (< just saying rubbish things --') gambatte! ^^

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Quote by mirtilloseen O.O

I must do an 'artist badge' for you, for when you'll upload the final version onto AP *.*

lol you don't need to do it :)

Quote by hitsu-chanOMG, since the last time I saw your work, it became more beautiful and awesome! :O Raffa, y'know, too much awesomeness can kill.. xP lol. but it's just too beautiful *.* I can't wait for it to be finished now! T.T lol. the atmosphere in it is so peaceful =3 dark + lighty light = WOW! xD (< just saying rubbish things --') gambatte! ^^

You're the second person who told me that I can kill with this work @_@ Maybe I should stop :p
However thanks for the comment and the support hitsu! :D

--- Other upload...I'll upload often in these days...but I won't post in this topic as well eachtime, or you'll kill me for the spam XD

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I just saw the update link you posted in the SB and it looks awesome! *_*

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

Wow! This is just amazingly wonderful! How many details have you put in this wall? ...You have a lot of patience, accuracy and fantasy! This is certainly going to be your masterpiece! I can't wait to see it finished!

Quote by Raffachan

Quote by mirtilloI must do an 'artist badge' for you, for when you'll upload the final version onto AP *.*

lol you don't need to do it :)

yeah, you deserve it http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/yesnod.gif

I seen the turtles! You're a digital painting master http://forums.randi.org/images/smilies/mazeguyemotions/eye-popping.gif

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by RaffachanYou're the second person who told me that I can kill with this work @_@ Maybe I should stop :p
However thanks for the comment and the support hitsu! :D

lol. xD
I saw the turtles and the lightning you added to it.. I'll be straight. when you'll finish this awesomely great magnificient walliie, I'll be the one who will kill ya for being too awesome before your work could kill me! ]:D prepare yourself Raffa! oh, and chill out while doing it :) it's already that great, it'll be perfect so take your time! ;)

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

For who don't see the finished work yet, I published it 4days ago XD
You can find it here: Shh...this is my world! by Raffachan
Shh...this is my world! by Raffachan
If you can't see it, it will be probably because there is the "ecchi" tag on it...so you have to change your site options to download it :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.