Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fairy Tail: Big 3 Potential - Minitokyo

Fairy Tail: Big 3 Potential

Tagged under Fairy Tail

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

It seems that even Naruto is gonna end soon too. And even KHR! is gonna end. So Fairy tail with at least 2-3 more arcs remaining, will be a part of the big 3.
(only one staying is one piece. OP ftw! :D)

so i wonder who'll fill the third remaining seat.. I've read Beelzebub, it's not worth it -.-'
But I see new mangas like Some something something maid sama, and Noblesse getting more popular.. maybe some manga like those will get there ._.

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

Quote by AiiraFrom my opinion I don't think it will reach the circle of "big three".
Keep in mind a lot of animes has been going on for years.
Detective Conan is still running (15years+)

So if it becomes part of the big three it has a lot more years coming, and the airing of the "Grand Magic Games" I'd say give or take a few more arcs and it would be finish.

well, you dont need only many episodes to be a part of the big 3. this conan you just mentioned, its the first time i've ever heard of it. you also need to be popular to fit in the big 3. well, maybe its just me about the conan stuff i said, but still, you need to be popular enough to fit into the big 3. and with OP continuing like forever, there's always only 2 seats remaining to occupy. its hard to be a part of them.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.