Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which?waller Round 12 Begins! - Minitokyo

Which?waller Round 12 Begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Since it's summer for most of us in the Northern Hemisphere, and summer means flowers, the theme for this round will be Flower Power
Requirements

* The wallpaper must have at least one flower in it. It doesn't have to be big or the main focus of the wallpaper, as long as it's in there somewhere.
* The wallpaper, if submitted to MT, would be able to be tagged with the Flowers tag (or any of its Sub themes, like "Lily" or "Rose" or "Hair Flower" etc).
* The tag Flowers can help you find scans. If you're unsure, PM me with the scan and I'll let you know if it's acceptable to use.
* There has to be at least one complete flower in the wallpaper. If it only has petals floating around, it doesn't fit the requirements.
* All walling styles are welcome, do your best to confuse the guessers :D
* The wallpaper can be from any series, or original work. The scans don't have to come from MT, and you don't need to be a member of any particular group to participate (just MT membership).

The walling stage will run from May 5th to July 15th.

To Enter
* Make a wallpaper that meets the requirements.
* Add the w?w round 12 signature image to the bottom of the wall
* PM your entry to MapleRose
* Repeat if desired, you can enter as many wallpapers as you like. In the past, we had at most 6 wallpapers submitted by one waller
* The number of wallpapers you submit will equal to the number of hints (in the form of Yes/No questions) that you can ask. If you submit 4 wallpapers, you get 4 hints, if you submit 0, you get 0 hints

I'll be announcing news with The-Planning-Board's announcement as well as offsite

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

kekekeke this theme is far more approachable.

I'll try to participate this time >_<

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

I usually very busy in this period of year, but the round #11 was so fuuun!
So I'll do my best to do at least one entry for this round, too! :3

Honestly when I think about flowers I link them to SPRING, more than summer...but it's only my point of view :p

I've never joined one of these before, but it seems so fun. also school's ending soon for me. :D
edit: question, does one have to be a member of the group to participate?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Another 2-months round ? Should have time to make more entries. >3

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@Fran - lol yeah I made the theme super broad, so I hope more people would join :D

@Raffachan - haha I guess Spring and Summer are both flowering seasons? Actually where I live it's just beginning to be Spring weather XD (and you know that saying "April showers bring May flowers" and all that

@Tofu - nope, you don't have to be a member of the group to participate. Though I'll be making news by group announcement (like reminder that the deadline is approaching, when the guessing stage begins, when the results are in etc). If you don't want to join the group, you can stalk me, and probably get notifications of threads I create XD

@gaara - is 2 months too short? I try to be generous, but people often forget until the last minute anyway =P

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

...how did I miss seeing this announcement when I was lurking in notifs earlier. x_x And YES, easier theme <3 <3. This will be g00d.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

......Flowers?

This sounds amazing <3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

i will attempt to participate!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.