Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fantastic children - Minitokyo

Fantastic children

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

I'm back after a lengthy hiatus from the M.T forums. I couldn't just leech the walls the whole time without contributing to the people behind the scenes :D.

I bring news of one anime that ranked up being one of my favorites in just one episode. It's full of wonderful chars with personas not to far from our own. You feel for the badguys enough in here, as well as the good. Both have their own perspective on the story, and their missions too I assume. Watch Fantastic Children, when you get a chance.

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2839/%5Bmahou%5D_Fantastic_Children_-_01_%5B7BBF8CBA%5D-avi.torrent

err... well I have watched one ep and I'm not really enthousiastic. But I''ll look forward the second ep.

Signature

Hmm.. downloaded it a while ago, haven't seen it yet though, just skipped through it.. think the animation was a bit weird.. i'll watch it when i get the time.. :)

I will access your heart right away..

not bad
but took a while to get used to i think the animation was strange then again we cant just let "strange" animation judging what we think of the actual anime now can we.....

in any case i cant wait to c more of this anime

well you take a little black metal and a little hamtaro and...
*BAM*
Thats me

Guts

Guts

Branded

It has early 90's character animation. Not to spohisticated desighns. But the quality of the rest of the world is breathtaking at some points. I wont complain about trivial matters, but of course i'm used to the look of them.

i like the plot and all the characters and i'm only on ep 1, thats a good start for whatever i'm watching.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Not too bad.....Weird name though I must say......it can give the.......rather.......not attractive appearance. But its pretty decent. Heya early 90's isn't that bad.....Ah! My Goddess was made early 90's and it was beautiful. This isn't too bad. gives an old school feel and I like it. Thanks for sharing it with us Guts. berserk rocks!!! lol sorry.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.