Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your thoughts on Kuroshitsuji Season 3! - Minitokyo

Your thoughts on Kuroshitsuji Season 3!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hi everyone! Okay, so one day, I was on youtube, and was watching season II episode 12, when I suddenly saw a comment that someone made that state this:

"Eek! There's a season 3 you guys! Search up the authors name on Wikipedia and it says
creator of the ongoing anime series Black butler.
And apparently it's already on a anime site. You can watch the trailer on YouTube and its about ELIZABETH MAKING A DEAL WITH CIEL. NOT THAT HE'S HER BUTLER BUT MORE OF A HUSBAND for a whole year GRELL AND SABASTIEN TEAM UP TO FIND A CURE FOR CIEL WITH THE UNDERTAKERS HELP BUT THEN CIELS UNEXPECTEDLY HAS A YOUNGER SIBLING I CRIED."

- by: NoOneKnowsWhyICried

Your opinions? I think that this may be true and that we might have a season three! State your thoughts here. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taaZM3GLRDs

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

... omg what's going on with the Kuroshitsuji anime. o-o Why is the plotline getting further and further away from the manga's. I would rather have an OVA that follows the manga. I really want that Circus arc even if it makes me rage all over again with the conclusion. :< I'm honestly not happy for another season to mess up Kuroshitsuji even more, and pile on the fanservice.

I mean, really, it's understandable that it streamed off from the manga because both were going on at the same time - though I am dubious from what I heard of the anime makers' decision to accelerate the plot to demonise Ciel :( - but now this story for season 3 sounds like bad fanfiction with another OC intro tbh. Fingers crossed and silver cross brandished that said sibling won't turn out to be a Mary Sue, but frankly seeing the trend of anime characters in Kuroshitsuji, I don't really have my hopes up... Plus, a younger sibling. It would be a lot more Kuro-like to have an older half-sibling who's basically made into the Phantomhive's lackey, doing all the dirty work because he's not pure a Phantomhive enough (admit it, as sparkly clean as Ciel's dad looks, manga proves he can be a right ba***rd), and then he sells the family out in revenge yay. ...actually that's not convoluted or have a higher purpose enough to be an actual Kuro manga plot point, any proper Phantomhive with revenge in the blood would have taken advantage of the collapse in hierarchy and monopolised the Watchdog position and all that wealth, instead of just letting everything fall to ruins; I give up here >->

...That said, at least Yana Toboso herself was really excited and enthusiastic about the anime, on her blog posts. It was so cute reading the fan-translations <3

I won't trust your source too much though lol, I just looked up all the official Kuroshitsuji sites I could find, and there's not one speck of news of a third season. Not even on the twitter. Not on Yana's blog and she's oft to drop hints on anime, usually lol. ...Wikipedia's often rewritten by pranksters, you know? And the 'trailer' up is just the OVA apparently. I would check that youtube comment but it's one of those "Only-in-AMERICA >D" videos so I can't hahaha.

Still, not to squash your hopes, have rumour fuels: http://forums.blackbutler.net/showthread.php?2961-Question-about-Yana-sensei-s-8-23-11-Blogpost and http://forums.blackbutler.net/showthread.php?2473-Speculation-thread-mysterious-advertising-etc Note the dates though. :P
P.S. 'Tis fun to research random anime/art again <3 <3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

If that's true... meh... I'm gonna watch it but I doubt I'm gonna like it. Starting from the moment when Pluto the naked dog appeared in the anime I became really skeptical of the entire thing. I watched season II because Takahiro Sakurai and Nana Mitsuki were in it but seriously the ending sucked so much that season III just seems like a continuation of the script writers' previous folly to me.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I'm not touching it even if it's turns out to be true. I'm content with reading the Manga.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

season 3? wasn't season 2 bad enough? no thanks, i'd rather read the manga. i mean seriously, i though season 2 was going to be fun, but ciel ended up as a demon... that just ruined the whole point.... i'm really disappointed...

Well the second season was horrible- the only redeeming factor in being that there was a whole lot of Sebastian fanservice. I'm wary about the new season an also quite surprised that it's going to continue on.I don't think I've seen any anime that have strayed so far like Kuroshitsuji from the manga...Well, I'll watch it but I'm not expecting anything great. Hell, if I get some fanserive I guess it'll be okay with me.

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

I really really hope that this news are not true. Please, dont be! They just sucked at season two and turned a masterpiece into a bullshit :( I don't like it when the series I admire decides to do fanservice and get further away from it's original self.

Epic fail :DSignature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.