Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Ai no Kusabi 2012" For Yaoi-Fans, By Yaoi-Fans! - Minitokyo

"Ai no Kusabi 2012" For Yaoi-Fans, By Yaoi-Fans!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

Hi minna (。´∀`)ノ This is TrizHuo DEATH☆! [*you'll only get that joke once you've watched Kuroshitsuji though ヾ(-_-;) *]
Ahem anyway, I here by present.... \( ̄O ̄) -drums rolling in the background- (,, ・∀・)ノ゛The Remake 2012 "Ai no Kusabi OVA"!
ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yes yes, I shall be providing the links below...*(*´∀`*)☆ but before that... please take a look at the summary and the cast info before you do onegaishimasu O(≧∇≦)O

Summary=> o (◕‿◕✿)
In the future on Amoi, a planet controlled by a supercomputer named Jupiter. Among the mostly male human population, the light-haired elite class is allowed to temporarily keep the dark-haired “mongrels” as pets. One elite member, Iason, encounters a mongrel named Riki in the slums and decides to take him in. However, Iason keeps Riki longer than it is socially approved, and rumors abound about their possible relationship.

Main Cast & Characters=> o (◡‿◡✿)
Riki リキ: Itou Kentarou 伊藤健太郎 (Original: Seki Toshihiko 関俊彦)
Iason イアソン: Ookawa Tooru 大川透 (Original: Shiozawa Kaneto 塩沢兼人)
Guy ガイ: Toriumi Kousuke 鳥海浩輔 (Original: Kojima Takayuki 小島貴幸)
Katze カッツェ: Miki Shinichirou 三木眞一郎 (Original: Tanaka Hideyuki 田中 秀幸)
Kirie キリエ: Morikubo Shoutaro 森久保 祥太郎 (Original: Matsuno Taiki 松野太紀)
Daryl ダリル: Hanawa Eiji はなわ えいじ 花輪英司 (Original: Okiayu Ryoutarou 置鮎龍太郎)
Raoul ラウール: Kuroda Takaya 黒田崇矢 (Original: Hayami Shou 速水奨)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・(...)

The Ai no Kusabi Drama CD: Dark Erogenous (⌒.−)=★
(´▽`)ノ It was originally a CD Drama in mp3 format with 20 Tracks... (*・_・)ノ but someone did combined those mp3 tracks and the translations into one AVI file, so you can at the same time listen to the drama and read the subtitle text in English...♥(ノ´∀`) and also there are images included, so if you use your imagination a little... it's almost like watching the Dark Erogenous OVA ♡^▽^♡ and definitely much more interesting and easier than reading and listening separately. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

The Ai no Kusabi Novel 〆(・∀・@)
(・∀・)ノ There are 6 volumes altogether, but only 5 volumes translated are available... [*you've gotta wait for the other one ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ]

Vol. 6: Metamorphose => coming soon

SPOILERS!: Want to know what happens to Rikki or Iason next? Or just curious to know the whole plot briefly?
Read it here => http://www.ainokusabi.net/novel/novel.html

Enjoy ^^ And please also do comment!
Note: Report me by PM-ing me if the links are dead. (◐ o ◑ )

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

I've just finished watching it ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ And i love it! O(≧∇≦)O It's Yaoi heaven to me!

merged: 05-12-2012 ~ 07:34am
Has anyone finished watching it ? O(≧∇≦)O

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Quote by imyongsooI've just finished watching it ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ And i love it! O(≧∇≦)O It's Yaoi heaven to me!

(。・д・)ノ゙ Well, the story doesn't just end there at OVA 4... (┳Д┳) but recently, there have been rumors like the OVA is only going to be 4 episodes, ヽ(#`Д´)ノ instead of 13... ヽ(´□`。)ノ but im now searching for every info i can find on Ai no Kusabi...ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ and by the way, I'll add up some links to the ongoing translation of the original Ai no Kusabi novel and some drama soundtracks...
o (◡‿◡✿) Keep in Touch, sweetie!

Signature

Sure dear ( ´ ▽ ` ) I'm looking forward watching OVA 5 O(≧∇≦)O I knew it! O(≧∇≦)O I knew that isn't the end of Ai no Kusabi O(≧∇≦)O

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

(o´・_・)っ Ai no Kusabi Novel links ADDED!
Ai no Kusabi Novel Drama CD [avi version] ADDED! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

So many violations of the MT Policy here... thread closed, links deleted.

You MAY NOT post download links to copyrighted material!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.