Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep... - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep...

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

The earlier thread was lost somewhere, so I'm posting it again.

Just say what you'll do if the avatar of the user who posts above you showed up on your doorstep...

Note: The User doesn't show up at your doorstep. The user's 'avatar' does.
Keep in mind all the rules on mt.
Hmm... well that's all. Now BEGIN! x3

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

awww how cuuuuuuuuuute white kitty<3

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

*opens the door* Gwaaah! A ghost!? *faints*

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

I'm gonna eat your cute kitty!<33333

I'd say "A rose? For me?" 0///0 Then wipe the blood(?) off her face and offer some tea

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

yeah for you my kitty<3...but be careful it is bloody...

*opens door* "OMG! She's crying blood! Help! DOCTOR!" *takes her inside for some clumsy first-aid*

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Kitty come here, I have cat food for you. ^^

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

D'awww, cute little children with ears x3 come in, you shouldn't be out by yourselves..

I would ask if the game was afoot.

I would be very afraid, seeing as I think I am standing on the world, but if it shows up floating outside my doorstep, well... who knows?
(Who knows? Hoo knows!//shot)

I'd give the avatar a cup of tea and a biscuit.

LadyT, you are toofunny.

I'd ask it if I were dreaming~

The reason I said that is that when I typed "who knows?" I accidentally typed "hoo knows?" So I thought i'd add that in. XD

*gives lady T a spacesuit*

I would engage Mr. Holmes in an interesting conversation.

I would wear the spacesuit that Hoo so kindly provided because if the world were on my doorstep, the most sane conclusion wouldbp be that I am, in fact, in outer space.

*opens door* ....... *closes the door* "how rude" >:(

*provides LadyT a roomy space station with a room exactly like her own bedroom, right down to the dust puppies under the bed*

I would ask Mr. Holmes if the vile rumors about him were factual or merely canards.

I would pick up the mini world and sing "I've got the whole world, in my hands..."

Quote by Hooyaah*provides LadyT a roomy space station with a room exactly like her own bedroom, right down to the dust puppies under the bed*

how very kind!

I would be laughing so hard from LadyT's previous post that I couldn't talk. Mr. Holmes, thinking me either daft or mad would away, leaving me rolling on the porch laughing out loud.

And I would be too caught up in the mental image of Sherlock walking away from a rofling Hoo to notice the world on my doorstep.
c':

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

~open door~ Do you need something, Sir?

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Hi ladies, are those ears real? o.O

I think one of them was a boy.. but oh well.. there must be some problem with my eyes.. because right now I'm seeing the world at my doorstep...hmm... *closes the door lost in thought*

I'd say, OH MY GOD! It's Il-kun, come to rescue me on his kitty!

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.