Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do YOU picture the user above? - Minitokyo

How do YOU picture the user above?

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 326 total items

I got this idea from TheCompiler's avatar. XD
Simply answer the question stated in the thread title; you can picture the person as his/her avvie, but you are not limited to that. Both serious and silly answers are acceptable, and you can change your answer if you post about the same user twice or more.
I hope this isn't too similar to any other threads ^^"

So, dearest next poster, how do you picture me?

(you already know it :P) I picture you as your name as it appears in the sb

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

I picture The Comp as a super genius student.

I picture Hoo as a dedicated worker who always has a coffee cup in hand.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i picture u as the lazy girl whos always laying on the couch doin nothin :P

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Pinky as the sweetest girl ever =^-^=

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I picture Leaf as an unassuming student who likes to be comfortable and play video games in his spare time. I also picture him as always wearing a Hawaiian shirt since I seem to recall him mentioning them or something.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i picture someone who works hard and knows how to keep things on the down low

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

^ She is an adorable and friendly kitten to me~

^ She's brunette, thin and petite, has deep brown eyes, has a cute smile, a bit shy, giggles often, and she smacks a bit when she chews her food.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Hoo-kun as a very friendly person, who always takes time out of his day to improve the moods of others, and loves a good pun :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

I picture Saphie as a sweet but shy guy with glasses and a mega-friendly smile!

Quote by Hooyaah^ She's brunette, thin and petite, has deep brown eyes, has a cute smile, a bit shy, giggles often, and she smacks a bit when she chews her food.

that was pretty accurate o.o

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hoo-kun is always accurate o.o

I picture Lady Texties as... Well, actually pretty much like Hoo-kun described her ^^;

I imagine her as talking with her mouth full more than smacking when eating, though x3

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i picture leaf is a wonderful friend and an amasing guy and makes one of the cutist maids ever :3

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

>////< One of the cutest maids ever? R-really?

I picture Luchia-san as a cute and petite woman, but someone who is strong and very giving, as well as a nurturing mother ^-^

^ I picture Saphie's Leafmaid side as the girl in the image in his signature wearing Maylene's maid outfit X3

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Maylene? :o

I picture Lady as one of the sweetest friends a person can ask for ^-^

Maylene from kuroshitsuji x3
I picture Saphie as someone who will be a great dad someday.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Kuroshitsuji? :o

Great dad? >///A///<

I picture Lady as somebody who you just can't resist hugging~

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

^ the cutest mermaid ^^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

I picture xangel as a daydreamer who prefers fantasy to reality~

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Lady as one of the nicest girls ever ^^

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

^ the cutest mermaid ever! XD

Signature Image
This day we fight!

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

^ I nice person with... hum... I'll give you "her" (sorry if I get it wrong :P) this cool and collected side. :D

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 326 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.