Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do YOU picture the user above? - Minitokyo

How do YOU picture the user above?

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 326 total items

I picture you as the raving beauty, VIP Queen goddess of Minitokyo.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Hoo-kun as an owl :o

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

And I picture Saphie as a kitten~ :3

I picture LadyT as a very sweet, cute little mouse.

^(OvO)^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Hoo-kun as a wise cowboy, who likes lassoing no-gooders :o

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Really? Cause to me he looks like an owl who is hungry and likes small mice O.O;

I picture Saphie as someone I could hang out with all day and not get bored ^^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Awww :3

I picture Lady-chan as someone who just likes hanging out and having fun ^^

I picture Leaf as a bright young man who loves Minitokyo, his friends here, and wishes that he were a real mermaid.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh, so true *-*

I picture Hoo-kun as a big soft owl, who is wise beyond his years :3

I picture Leaf as lovable younger brother who looks up to me and appreciates the advice I give him, although he doesn't realized that what he feels that he is lacking is already within him.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Hoo-kun as the kind of guy who gets everybody involved, and genuinely loves and cares for all people :3

I picture Mr. leaf as a young man, in the prime of his life, who wishes to serve someone other than himself. He knows within his heart He who he serves, yet has to find that which he must do to contribute as disclosed within the pages of his Father's words.

I picture Hoo as someone who always has a cup of coffee in hand :3

I picture LadyT as a friendly but slightly shy young woman with dark brown hair and not tall. Although she loves to text a lot she also loves to spend time here at Minitokyo while she multi-tasks. Fortunately she does not text in her sleep but does dream about texting sometimes.

Why are you so good at this? o.e

I picture Hoo as someone who is looking through my window because he always seems to know what I'm up to. lol

^ I'm just good at reading people. Nevertheless, I picture lady T as a bit on the short side, which makes her even more adorable and she's a trifle on the thin side. Now she is checking to see if I am outside her window... wait, I think those are the headlights of a police cruiser slowly patrolling the neighborhood, so I had better scram for now.

XD

Mahahaha. I picture Hoo as someone who's suddenly found a great need for being a fast runner. XD

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I picture Lady-chan as a really fun person to be around, who would rather spend a night cuddled up on a couch watching movies than spend the evening out on the town :3

I picture Saphie as someone who would be tons of fun to go on a shopping vacation with~

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Awww >w<

I picture Lady-chan as someone who gets scared a lot by people surprising her from behind :o

Haha xD

I picture Saphie as someone who loves watching good movies. :3

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

>w< Yesh~

I picture Lady-chan as someone who is honest and kind, and loves being on the computer :3

I picture Leaf as a mermaid trapped in the body of a young man.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

OMG, Hoo-kun speaks the truth D:

I picture Hoo-kun as someone who is very friendly and wise =w=

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 326 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.