Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shadowgirl's help and advice forum again - Minitokyo

Shadowgirl's help and advice forum again

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Okay i've tried this once and im gonna state that this is for QUESTIONS only not for humouring others anything that i find not relevent to this forum will be reported to the mods... Also the mods will be watching everything so please for everyones sake ask questions..... and i'll try answering almost everything... THANX

B-BRabbit

B-BRabbit

The Empress

Thank you Shadow-chan

Acheronta Movebo

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

Okay, here comes the first question... Ready? Set. FIRE!
Sweetie, there's this otome drama cd called 'Shukan Soine'... and I've been looking everywhere to read the 12th volume's review.
Can you help me?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Aw, but what's the fun in it, then? :/
Questions:
1) Help me find the font used in Minitokyo's header please?
2) Do you know if there's a cure to that not-too-life-threatening but deadly stubborn epidemic that strikes some of the best mangaka periodically (but most likely where the series reaches a cliffhanger >->), and renders them to unable them to write/draw, and fans worldwide internally flailing and wailing at their computer screens?
3) How doth one meet a fictional character?
4) What happens to the funds MT gets from their ads? ._.
5) Will there be any new staff on MT, or will there just be forever a decline in the numbers as the years go by. ....

kthxbai Also, what kind of advice are you giving anyway >-> like can you really answer everything. Can others answer things too.

merged: 05-16-2012 ~ 06:42am
@TrizHuo: If you google Shukan Soine 12, the first result is a download link for the track, so like you can just listen to it yourself?
Shukan Soine 12 review: https://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=shukan+soine+12#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=shukan+soine+12+review&oq=shukan+soine+12+review&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...87245.89119.0.89199.7.7.0.0.0.0.89.175.2.2.0...0.0.aZHms2qah4c&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=33c54117c0a1d19a&biw=1366&bih=681
Shukan Soine 12: https://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=shukan+soine+12

And if you look further down page 1, one of them links to not just a download, but a sample and translation. And if you look a bit more, you can find ALL the audio tracks and translations for most volumes, linked in one place. and if you read carefully, you'll see that you're not to post the translations elsewhere :P >-e Not going to direct-link, for reasons. But enjoy your megane anyway. :P And Google google google

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Haha.... Thanks and I downloaded many otome drama CDs when I bumped into one site... They got mediafire links there... cool xD

Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

okay at the top of the screen there is a person who looks half asleep click on that, cliffhanger ending are meant to be there so that the reader or person who watches that can make there own endings thats what fanfiction is for to make ur own endings, as for how does one meet a fictional character there isnt a way to to it but if you want to live out ur fantasies then download anime games, the ad funding most likely goes towards keeping this service open, well for the last question that you have asked it depends how many people go online and request certain things also when mods or anyone sees what good ur doing im guessing they would make u a mod... hope that helps Sha-chan out

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

...Wow.... >-> And lol, fine, I'll just find that font myself. I should have just asked Sheqel himself, I guess, if I wanted proper answers. Or I should have asked proper questions which i can probably google myself unless I ask, like, physics. But yeah... idk, MT's got a lot of ad revenue over the years, so I was curious. Maybe our servers are expensive or something, even though they crash about once or twice a month, idk. Thanks anyway! :)

What kind of questions were you expecting anyway lol? Gosh it's hard for me to refrain from being rude, no wonder I left MT for this long... Gomen. >->[/s]

@TrizHuo: You're welcomed! :)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

well if you werent satified with my answers then i guess ask the mods... and if ur being rude then i guess i wont answer those sorts of questions... and i asked for anything you think i can help you with how this site works is for mods

I can vouch for the fact that at least one Moderator and at least one Elite member is monitoring this forum. Of course any member may report what they feel is inappropriate in nature. I might suggest one reasonable, serious question per post. Also, using the standard sized font is important to make it easy for the average member to read; this is one major reason why English is required in a public location. (unless the posted foreign language has an English translation accompanying it) Harassing questions (as deemed by Shadowgirl or staff) are strongly discouraged. Have fun, but not at the expense of others, please. Finally, I must ask Shadowgirl, what is your favorite type of cookie and could you reply with a recipe for it?

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I have a problem, since this topic is all about asking questions and get help, I might aswell ask. What if I get too addicted to Phantasy Star Online 2 when it's released? What should I do to prevent wasting 24/7 on it? I know I'll be doing bad not spending time with my boyfriend...but...but...it's so fabulous, it's unresistable to waste my time on it. Sadly, he's on exams around that time and needs to study a lot. What should I do not to upset him if I play too much? Don't say something too complicated, I'm a broke and poor girl, so I can't do much related to money. Neither does our relationship rely on intimate stuff, for your information. I think it's important to keep one another happy and/or motivated, especially during crucial times, so I don't want to let him down playing the game. Is there anything "sweet" to do or something? Do you have suggestions for that? He likes anything that personally comes from me, if that helps.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

okay Hoo my favorite type of cookie is a doube fudge cookie with choclate on to (however i dont eat it all the time)....
Valuna thanx 4 ur question.... well the only way to prevent getting too addicted to a game is too not play it all the time take a break from time to time and get exercise and see your BF when u need too. U might want to invite him over for gaming and ask him questions about how he feels about it...
as for is there anything sweet.... if he likes things that personally come from you then keep that formula and dont lie to him and be open to his suggestions and buy him things occacionally otherwise it ends badly on both of your ends...
if u still need help valuna then PM me okay....

send ur questions here thanx shadowgirl =D

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Sha-chan, I love you... What should I do? =P

Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

It's nice u love me tri Chan u ring me

merged: 07-03-2012 ~ 07:39am
It's nice u love me tri Chan u ring me

what type of questions can we ask?

Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Basically u can ask almost anything but I won't answer questions that make fun of others
Anything to do with how the site works is for the mods
Anime questions relationship advice and general questions
Those sorts of questions and just if u need advice

If u need a different answer or not happy with my answer
Pm a mod
Shadowgirl out :P

oh okay~ well my question is, how do you know when you have cancer?

Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

U will experience lots of pain in whereever it srikes like in ur head or body u feel constantly feel tired even though u slept really well and u will find urself falling over and sight will go blurry.

OK, that's an opinion as posted by one other than an M.D., D.O., P.A., or one specifically skilled in the field of oncology. If you believe that you have a malignancy Tsasu, please consult a Licensed Physician. If you wish to just be silly and post random questions it appears that you may have found a new home here in this forum.

Shadowgirl, is everything in your world copacetic now?

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

I yh it is Hoo thanx also if u arnt satified with my answers then ask someone else like some licenced for this

uhmm.. i was just wondering ^^' thank's

Signature

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Sha-chan, Help.
I've been searching around the net for a site to download Hakuouki Sekkarokku OVAs.
Can you please give me a hand? - and PM me!

Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

id try keep video free.com they download videos from youtube daily montion and rip from other sites Key Tri=chan and i will pM u soon

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.