Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i can`t upload a wallpaper - Minitokyo

i can`t upload a wallpaper

Tagged under Macross 7

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello, this week and the past month i've trying upload a wallpaper but always that it's up, a strange message appear "deleted wallpaper that was a ERROR of database" and misteriously the wallpaper is ERASED, the freak of this case there is not tags ecchi or same, i mean i don't know why happen someone pleaaase help me!

sorry for my english is soo bad writting but i read very good :)

P.D in Espanish.

Hola, esta semana y el anterior mes he intentado subir un wallpaper pero me dice que hay un error en la base de datos forzando este mismo a ser borrado lo raro del caso es que no tiene tags ecchis no sé porque sucede alguien por favooor ayudeme, gracias :)

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

If you're referring to that Macross 'Deep Space' wallpaper, it's not a site bug or problem - it was deleted for poor quality. There were extraction issues all over the character (jaggedness and pixelation), the character quality was pretty awful (pixelated and blurry) and there was no signature of yours on your wallpaper. All this combined means that your wallpaper quality was not acceptable and it had to be deleted. Unless you improve the quality of your wallpaper, it's pointless to try and upload it since it would be deleted again.

Signature

Quote by alenasIf you're referring to that Macross 'Deep Space' wallpaper, it's not a site bug or problem - it was deleted for poor quality. There were extraction issues all over the character (jaggedness and pixelation), the character quality was pretty awful (pixelated and blurry) and there was no signature of yours on your wallpaper. All this combined means that your wallpaper quality was not acceptable and it had to be deleted. Unless you improve the quality of your wallpaper, it's pointless to try and upload it since it would be deleted again.

ahhhhhh, OK!
but the and the other... the other had a good quality isn't? why reaching for you was deleted?
i need know to made a good job :) thanks by reply

merged: 05-17-2012 ~ 04:27pm

Quote by alenasIf you're referring to that Macross 'Deep Space' wallpaper, it's not a site bug or problem - it was deleted for poor quality. There were extraction issues all over the character (jaggedness and pixelation), the character quality was pretty awful (pixelated and blurry) and there was no signature of yours on your wallpaper. All this combined means that your wallpaper quality was not acceptable and it had to be deleted. Unless you improve the quality of your wallpaper, it's pointless to try and upload it since it would be deleted again.

ok, i understad :) i need know someting like that to made a good job :D
but in reaching for you why still be erased whay is the problem whhit that wall?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

They were all deleted for low quality - you should read the deletion messages you get - the Moderator's reasons are stated below, at the end of the message.

Your other Macross 7 wallpaper was deleted mostly for extraction issues - there were too many white pixelated dots around the character and too many jagged lines; those must not remain after an extraction. Also, your descriptions MUST be in English (with links to the resources/images you used) and you MUST put your signature/username somewhere on the wallpaper because wallpapers without a signature also risk deletion.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.